Disneyland

Show Reviews (5)

Good
7.7

Please take me to Disneyland Now! I can't live without Disney!!!

By CarmineValpoc, Jun 07, 2012

All I can say is everything good about Disneyland!

Disneyland is a show to keep and treasure forever!

By Kartoonkid95, Aug 06, 2010

DISNEYLAND is a show that has a place in television and pop culture history. Each week, Walt Disney would take us to one of his four themed lands and bring us a new adventure. I think the original show from 1954-81 is the best era because it is a rare opportunity to see how Disney affected our sense of fun. Seeing these shows today would be fascinating and some episodes have surfaced over the years on TV and DVD. I just love to see some of the original shows somewhere! The fans want to too!

Disneyland has a place in television history!moreless

Nothing else could ever top it!

By xGowronx, Jan 26, 2006

I remember clearly waiting very impatiently for 7PM Sunday night to roll around so I could see little Tinkerbell flitter around the castle ... then I knew for a fact Disney was coming on. Oh how I LOVED this show back then. Considering what this anthology programme was made up of, who didn't love it?

Disney used The Wonderful World... to highlight some of their best and brightest films and animated shorts. From the Shaggy DA to Bambi, Disney blessed their audience weekly with some of the greatest entertainment of all time. This series gave me some of the most memorable times in my childhood, and I'll always be thankful for that.moreless

This is one of the best programming in the USA ever!

By MikeGoofy21, Jul 31, 2005

Since this came to me on Disney Channel in 1997, I noticed that it contains various classics that I never seen before. I even taped it so that I can watch it over and over again. This provides better moments and better segments and other programs that presented whatever the show that comes on television. This will live on for years to come. I give this a most excellent show!