Do No Harm

Show Reviews (17)

Good
7.6

Another good, well written, well acted show bites the dust!

By joeca1234, Sep 10, 2013

Too complicated for the American audience who would rather watch honey boo boo and the kardashitians!

Such a shame......

Great show!!!Why on earth cancel it?

By ArisK, Sep 09, 2013

I loved this show from the first Ep.

I was a bit worried that the same old DrJ/MrH myth would be boring but this show was soooo good!

It's really sad that they canelled... Networks seem to canel all the good shows (I still cannot get over that Flash Forward cancellation in order to keep V and then cancel it asap) and keep all the corny ones....

Which one is the last Ep by the way? Ep.13 ? (I hope not)moreless

Could not be better

By Djinn1982, Sep 08, 2013

This show rocks, cant believe more ppl are watching this.

thephantom: if you like it so much why give it a 5

harmful???

By AmyTeves, Sep 02, 2013

I know this show originally only aired twice and was cancelled. but I'm glad NBC decided to burn off the rest of the episodes. This really is a fairly good show. It does have its' flaws. I totally missed the first episodes and did not discover this show until a month later, but was glad that I did.

I like the duality of the lead characters Ian Price/Jason Cole. The supporting cast is great, except for the character of Dr Young, she seems like a character that knows that Dr. Cole is just to good to be working in such a small hospital, he's a top notch brain surgeon after all, you would think she would have investigated his background before hiring him, she should be more clued in. I just wish this show had a decent chance to prove itself. At least placing it in a decent time period and not making it quite so hard to find. For these kind of fledgling shows it might be a good idea to air the pilot episode on the home site before general airing to get the word out.

The series is coming down to the last episodes. The show had a great cast and the story lines were good. I think it did suffer from not having a good time slot. The writing could have been smarter, there could have been so much more that could have been done to lighten things up a little more . It was a good premise for a show. It is only in the last episodes that Ian's evolution is revealed. BTW is is hard to find these episodes on line too. I watch it on about 12 hours after it airs.moreless

Interesting

By thephantom, Sep 02, 2013

I don't understand why everybody hated this. I just watched it for the first time last night and it was great. It had an interesting concept and was entertaining. People need to give it a chance.

Awesome

By ashbillu123, Aug 19, 2013

An awesome show that engages you all the time. Great acting by jason, I love those sudden transitions from jason to ian and ian to jason. Very interesting turns and story line of a great doctor who is fighting with his own personality disorder. very nice. waiting for its another episode and seasons.

It had potential, but......

By mrsrich2002, Aug 18, 2013

I was intrigued by the plot, but as I started watching it, so much was missing. Aside from Jason's love interest, this show lacks emotion. Personality disorders are caused by trauma; I'd like to see WHY he has mpd. And WHY Ian always came out at night. It would have made a great back story in addition to trying to keep his job and manage the personalities.

I LOVE this show!

By sherriesim, Jul 06, 2013

I really love this show, I was so angry when they axed it! They never gave it a chance :( So glad the remaining eps are airing now, for those who haven't seen it, it's really funny - you should check it out.

its back on do no harm check time spots see nbc do no harm twitter now

By berrymerry5, Jun 30, 2013

do no harm tv show back on air at nights on saturday see time spot see nbc twitter ,,,rally for a videogame on xbox1 and ps4 now fans and a 2nd season with 24 episodes tell everyone you know to watch it-facebook it back on the air now all 10 episdes will air and 3rd episode aired online on nbc,,,june 29 2013 its back on yea,,fans rally now tell friends,family-everyone watch it and facebook it now go see do no harm facebook and twitter site rally so it gets a second season and videogame soonmoreless

ENTERTAINING

By ShannaWilliam, Jun 10, 2013

I too liked this show. Were there only two episodes that aired? It reminded me of the Christian Slater cancelled NBC show 'My Own Worst Enemy' mixed with the Canadian police drama 'Shattered'.

I must agree, I hope they continue to air (as shows it's In Season) or make it available on Netflix or Hulu.

I was very upset that there were only 2 episodes available for viewing.

Load More Reviews