Great

major abc mistake

By mk962247, Apr 04, 2014

wth why would this get canceled? Better than half the shows out there right chemistry between the cast was great!!

Not Since Firefly has a show been screwed so bad by a channel.

By walker18121, May 29, 2013

All you have to do is see how the executives decided to view the episodes out of order... You show the third episode in the story line as the tenth episode of the second season?? No wonder this show didn't get the fans it deserved, it looked like a chaotic mess only because it was served to us as a chaotic mess.

Very funny, sorry it's gone

By cherold01, May 05, 2013

Funny, edgy humor tends to struggle in the so it shouldn't be that surprising that this show is gone. Overall it was very funny and very wacky, and far better than an awful lot of sitcoms that have run for years.

Disappointed

By mnefeli, Feb 17, 2013

I can't believe the show was cancelled!! I enjoyed it even more than Happy Endings, which I thought was like Friends.. THis show was blunt but full of humour!!!

It's about time!!

By ironman166, Feb 11, 2013

This show should have been canceled weeks ago. As a matter of fact there should have not been a season two. Goodbye. All decent young ladies can now hold their heads high. Now if they would give the ax to "The New Normal" there would be some light at the end of this horrible TV season.

It's over :(

By Ukie, Jan 23, 2013

I can't believe it was cancelled. It had such refreshing and blunt humor. It was finally something worth watching since The Friends. Poor choice on ABC's behalf.

Waiting all time

By nikky511, Jan 18, 2013

i wait each next eposide 2 air so nice good show

Unbelievably BAD

By jsent02, Jan 07, 2013

This is a good example of the garbage that passes for comedy on ABC these days. Stupid 'plots', marginally talented actors, unlikable characters, and no humor whatsoever. Should have been cancelled a long time ago.

A clever title goes here!

By DanielBodt, Dec 05, 2012