Doraemon

Show Reviews (13)

Great

This should've STAYED in Japan!

By Forever_A_Fan_04, Jan 02, 2015

Really? THIS is what's more popular than Mickey Mouse?!

Nobi's just Garfield's brain in a Japanese boy's body! He's lazy and makes Greg Heffley AND Gumball Watterson look well-adjusted! Is he really that dumb he hangs around people who OBVIOUSLY hate him?!

Very good so far!

By 03bgood, Sep 03, 2014

Can't believe it took over 30 years for this anime to be localized here in North America. This anime is kinda like a mixture between several movies and cartoons like Back To The Future, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, The Simpsons, Phineas and Ferb, and The Fairly OddParents.

This is the funniest show!!!

By MattNorcross1, Jul 07, 2014

From the first episode, I could tell the new English dub, despite the heavy editing they had to go through, remains faithful to Fujiko F. Fujio's original story and premise, although I do wish the setting remained in Japan. I can't even remember a time I laughed this hard watching a TV show, let alone a Japanese anime clearly aimed at kids. The last time I laughed hard at a cartoon was when I saw the Mickey Mouse short Get A Horse! attached to Frozen. All in all, Doraemon is absolutely hilarious, and I totally recommend it to kids who probably haven't seen a non-Pokemon anime before.

Oh, and did I mention the all star cast (including Mona Marshall as Doraemon and Johnny Yong Bosch as Noby/Nobita) all did a fantastic job? Not surprising since Bang Zoom! Entertainment did the ADR production.moreless

my favourite DORAEMON

By krishna96, Nov 28, 2013

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE CARTOON BECAUSE IT'S EPISODES ARE VERY INTRESTING AND VERY EDUCATIVE.

I Love Doraemon

By tanvisood, Jul 13, 2013

I Love Doraemon Because , When This Started I Saw Doraemon's Add And Thinked That I Will See His Episodes Regularly I See Regularly its Episodes .... Now Also It Is A Show That Could Never Ever In Our Life Can Stop

Doraemon is a show that should never stop

By TotaldramaROTI, Sep 02, 2012

doraemon is a classic which produced many movies, comics,and other stuff

By sega3dmm, Aug 13, 2008

Started as a little magazine comic strip by Fujiko F. Fujio, Doraemon expanded into a mega franchise and is still expanding today. It's almost impossible to find someone in Japan that doesn't know about Doraemon, since it's been active for over 30 years.

The premise of the series is about forth-grader Nobita Nobi, whose life is shameless, terrible, and unlucky. Almost everyday, he gets bullied by big, brutal Gian and fox-faced, rich Suneo. He mostly refuses to do his homework, and has a crush on a pretty schoolgirl whose name that TV.com somehow censors when I type it, who is Nobita's friend and sometimes, his enemy. One day, a blue cat-type robot from the 22nd Century named Doraemon pops out of his desk. Doraemon has arrived to Nobita as a protector. His gadgets on his 4D pocket can help Nobita change his fate for a better cause, or will it?

This show is just a landmark in Japanese animation, maybe even animation in general. It's unfortunate that it never came to English-speaking countries including USA, England, and Australia. Well, there's hope for episodes with English subtitles on the net. On that thought, GO WATCH THEM! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Also, the review by TVguy041295, that's me. I wrote that review when I was 10!moreless

This is the best anime ever, but if Nobita has terrible, horrible, no good very bad day, just everyday

Doraemon is a robot cat that pulls out inventions

By daniel251, Aug 01, 2008

Doraemon is a robot cat that pulls out inventions

but hey, Doraemon, Nobita, girl Suneo, and Jain going for adventure, and inventions and door. :)

the reason I love Doraemon is aired in Japan for 30 years, how long,

Jain and Suneo alway bully Nobita.

Doraemon oves Dorayaki Nobita has zeros on his test and work every day on his worst day

Nobiti try to make a good future to love girl

Dora-chan Nobi-Chan Those invention can cure up Nobita's terrible, horrible, no good very bad day. i hope those bad days are overmoreless

Its a nice show of enimation I have ever seen.When I feel tension I go to watch this serial.

By tevatia, Mar 20, 2007

I like jiyang the most he is the cutest of all. I dont know that in how many countries this show has gained publicity! But I am sure that if this show will become availabe to watch in all countries than it will become the favourite of the people. I really enjoys this show!

Load More Reviews