Downton Abbey

Show Reviews (42)

Superb

Amazing

By UptonAbbey, Jan 13, 2016

It's currently my favorite TV show, and I have been watching since the beginning. The storylines are well-developed and intriguing - but don't get me started on the characters. Even the most minor characters are perfect. 10/10!

Fantastic Show about Downton and his Abbey

By AntonSpelec, Jan 07, 2016

Oh, when Abbey is on, all my ladies are glued to the TV. And finally I get the well deserved rest and can play Witcher on my PS4 without them asking me some silly question every 5 minutes.

And for that Downton Abbey deserves all its 10 stars. I never watched a single episode by myself and never going to, but the calmness it brings! oh, the calmness!.

Is this really The End??

By ceeking100, Nov 29, 2015

Could Edith not be given even one episode of happiness ?? Mary should have been sent to see her beloved Matthew and let Edith finally have some joy in her life. It should have ended with Edith saying "I DO"

bad idea

By quickclean100, Nov 11, 2015

If there was one show that should have NEVER been finished , this is it!

Obsession

By simonbmorse, Mar 26, 2015

Thank goodness this is finally over. I quit watching after they gratuitously insisted on the rape storyline. That ruined it. Julian Fellowes seemed obsessed with this. First spending episode after episode with Bates being the murder suspect and then pointing the finger at Anna. Why did this show need that? IT DIDN'T!!!!! There is no defense. Please don't give me the "this kind of thing happens and should be depicted, in order to be true to the realities of How sad! It was SICK!moreless

My favourite program

By chrischappy, Feb 11, 2015

I nearly cried when Edith got her child back. Great program

Gratuitous rape has no place in my life

By mmattson, Jan 24, 2015

I proudly remain on the sidelines, never watching this reprehensible show again.

Wonderful Show must watch

By wealthparadise, Sep 09, 2014

I wanted to see what the fuss was about ... now I know I am so hooked .love it..

Best TV Series Ever

By GaetanNovi, Jul 31, 2014

I have viewed a lot of TV Series in my life, but none captivated me as much as Downton Abbey. The acting, to begin with, is absolutely stunning; It is a rare Series with one writer and the story lines are fabulous along with great reactions from the characters; The music composition is the greatest in history; the locations are marvelous; the directing is beautiful and last, but not least, the costumes are amazing. If you have not watched Downton Abbey, you are missing out on the jaw-dropping Drama.

moreless

its 9.5 if my mother tells me

By andrewferris7737, Apr 01, 2014

I do not actually like this show, my mother made me give it a 9.5.

Load More Reviews