Homicide - Who Killed Who?

Episode Reviews (1)

Superb

An episode to watch more than once, a classic who done it in thirty minutes.

By bmoshier, Jun 12, 2010

The episode starts using the typical format. Bill has a new problem (in this case, buying a motorcycle for his Son), wants to talk about food, talks about a new product, or something else about his home life, family, or whatever. Joe is working on something about the job, such as paper work. Quickly, though, we get mired in a classic half hour who done it mystery of at least 3 dead and one shot up TV.

From the start this episode was able to grab my attention and keep it. Even on the second viewing I wanted to watch the entire show without skipping ahead, which to me is a sign of a good episode. Friday gets to show off not only his skills as a detective skills and working well with the press. Jack Webb and Joe Friday both are great assets for the L.A.P.D.

Since I'm recommending people should watch this episode, I won't give away more details other than to say the ending is like a Greek Tragedy showing how stupid and/or ignorant an human can be even two thousand years later.

On a side note about the production. The episode has two non-credited actors. While this might happen a lot, it is the first time I noticed it in this series. These actors are Marco Lopez as Pedro Martinez, and John Gilgreen as the deliveryman for the new TV (Greek Tragedy aspect).moreless