Dream On

Show Reviews (4)

Great

I Loved This Show!

By cardsandramsfan, Aug 14, 2006

Although some people haven't heard of this show, it was one of my personal favorites. I only got to see about one season of it when it was on the air, but I got hooked on it immediately. I recently bought the first two seasons on DVD, and I can't wait until the whole series is available. Definitely worth watching if you've never seen it...........

Fantastic, an adult/dark comedy, that is absolutely faboulos and unique.

By xourico, Jan 26, 2006

This is a show about the life of Martin Tupper, a book editor and it's about his millions of dates and everything you can possibly imagine, from being considered guilty for the suicied of a national icon, called Uncle Bouncie, by showing a tape on TV of him getting a blowjob, to his constant conflict with his ex wife's husband, which can do more stuff than Superman but never even shows his face on the show. Dream On is about life and about all those little problems that make life so wonderful. Dream On also has a very particular thing which is that all of Martin's thoughts and ideas are represented whith small old movies clips. This may all sound very confusing to the ppl that never watched it, but believe me it's not and I completly recommend it.moreless

Dream On in my opinion is, was and will always be one of the most original shows on T.V.

I have the box set and waiting for the release of the next set only to enjoy this very unique television experience.

By rmichel, Oct 15, 2005

The time it took for the editors to find the footage of what Martin Tupper was thinking in every episode.

The countless stars that kept popping up in his head and the thoughts he was thinking coinsiding with the movie clips is nothing less than brilliant.

Thank you HBO for giving the American people a show that you can Dream On.