e-Talk Daily

Mediocre
5.9

I had to laugh...

By sandbur, Nov 14, 2009

...and then I had to write a blurb! "Canada's premiere Entertainment" show??!! "Starring" Ben Mulroney?

Ben Mulroney is a tool. Which is not surprising since his father and former Prime Minister (yes, it appears many countries can make grave electoral errors!) is also a tool. Neither of them represent anything remotely Canadian, and to allude to that is frankly offensive.

I have watched Benny interview people on Red Carpets and he just embarrasses himself; which I could live with. What bothers me is how he embarrasses US by even claiming to be one of us. Celebs must think, "are all Canadians this stupid?" Trust me; he is an aberration! There is nothing worse than an unqualified wanna be...and that is his sole contribution to this weak and uninspiring show...moreless

You need to check the facts....

By snowp33, Nov 25, 2006

For example: They said, \"Corner Gas will now be available in over 700 million homes in the USA\"....how is that possible when the population of the United States is 295,734,134 ??? Does everyone have over 2 homes each ;-)

Get the FACTS RIGHT folks.

I don\'t usually watch this program and this is the first time that I\'ve tuned in, and truthfully I was so turned off by this flippant remark and mis-truth of the facts that I\'ve been turned off ever watching it again.

If you screw up a simple stat like that what else are you fabricating or mis leading us with?moreless

By ara33gtara06, Apr 14, 2006

e-Talk Daily really shows a lot of potential. Unfortunately, the dramatic opening which pulled in until the very end, simply fades out at the end. It's unfortunate but that's a big problem with many shows on tv today. Great start to pull everyone in but botches it up at the end.