Eastwick

Show Reviews (33)

Great

Eastwick Reveiw

By RobynBrady, Feb 11, 2012

to be honest i only started watching it as i heard darren criss was in it and i have only seen parts with him in it and i have tried everything to watch it but i must be stupid as i am incapable of finding it anywhere but of what i vave seen it was good, stoy line wise drama wise and view wise <3

Great Show!

By TruDavies, Jan 29, 2012

This show was really funny and had some good drama in it. Just when things started to get better and they were using their powers more, the show was cancelled, which was a huge mistake. Now there is no DVD and you cant buy it on iTunes, so the show has been forgotten, which it shouldn't be.

its about 3 women who discover they are witches with great power.

By jack756, Oct 11, 2011

joanna(lindsay price),kat(jamie ray newman),and roxie(rebecca romijn) when they become bored with their lives they make a wish for things to change and thats when each women discover their powers and a mystery man who comes to town.

joanna works as a reporter and when she discover the power she can control men to get what she want.she uses her powers to get information out of others for stories and she soon discoves telekinesis where she can move objects which helps her when she gets in danger.

kat works as a nurse and when she discover she can basically control the weather she uses it own her abusive husband but she later gains the ability to heal and she uses it to heal her kids when they are hurt and she also uses it on her patients who come in hurt.

roxie is a single mother and very free spirited.even though the townspeople hate her for which reasons youll have to watch and see.she opens a store and she uses her gift for everthing.she can predict future events and she later gains the abiltiy to hear thoughts.

i have to say this show ended before its time.it ends on a cliffhanger which sucks but on another note.

the show 3 main women rebecca,lindsay and jaime have great chemistry.

the acting is pretty good.

the special effects are the best.

and the plot of the show comes together so nicely.it has twists and turns and itll keep you hooked:)

i say give this show a shot.:)moreless

Eastwick is like a continuation of Charmed.

By CatherineHarwic, Dec 03, 2010

The characters in this show are my age. I started with Charmed in the begining of the serise, and grew with them. It was terrible to lose Charmed, but it had to happen. Now Eastwick comes along, continueing the age of the characters. I was 21 when Charmed came out. I am 29 now and Eastwick is the perfect show for me and has changed my feelings for ABC. I will remember Charmed forever, from the first episode to the last. I am pretty positive Eastwick will be the same. So to ABC: Please dont cancel it. If if stays like Charmed, you'll make millions in ratings.

The Power of Three!moreless

Fun, but shallow. Cool magical special effects without consequences or purpose. When you give your characters godlike unlimited power, how can you challenge them without making them seem stupid?

By rfresa, Dec 03, 2010

I loved the idea of three modern women discovering their powers, and the characters were quite interesting at first, but I became increasingly annoyed by the soap-opera nature of the show. It was like the powers were there just to make cool special effects, and seemed to have no real consequences or limitations. It was all about who they were dating, which would be interesting if the characters had any grounding in reality, but they didn't. They were mostly just there to be "sexy".

The women were too powerful too quickly, and were annoyingly stupid about it, especially the redhead. Seriously, you do all these amazing things and haven't figured it out yet? Frankly I don't know how the show could have continued. There was no room for the characters to really grow or develop. When you give your characters godlike unlimited power, how can you challenge them without making them seem stupid?

At least it had a villain, but he was really just there for eye-candy and seemed to have no real purpose beyond winding up Rebecca Romijn's character. I felt cheated by the lack of real meaning behind the magic. A show with three witches will inevitably be compared to Charmed, and it doesn't compare well. The "Charmed Ones" had a definite purpose and well-thought-out rules to their magic.moreless

I have not seen such a briliant show in ages. It combines a wonderful balance of comedy, drama, romance and the supernatural.

Please, please, please let another network pick up this awesome series!

By annabackwards, Jul 09, 2010

I have not seen such a briliant show in ages. It combines a wonderful balance of comedy, drama, romance and the supernatural along with a excellent cast to deliver a spectacularly addictive show.

The super effects are first class and the storlyines are intriguing - much more entertaining than the usual reality tv show/crime/soapy/family comedy shows which dominate tv now-a-days. Why oh why did the ABC cancel this series? They seem to be cancelling one series after another without proper programming, promotion or thought. If they had moved this show to be after Desperate Housewives where the target audience is the same and actually advertised it a bit this show would have surely been a huge success!

Please, please, please let another network pick up this awesome series!moreless

Brilliant show with all the fun and wittiness of the movie still intact!

By ZarahPeterson, Jun 10, 2010

I love this show. It's funny, witty and clever - so of coooourse it was cancelled. It seems that the shows I enjoy get the boot more often than not.

I am especially happy that Darryl got to keep his sarcastic ways. I was afraid they'd plain him out, but they didn't! :)

This show has a great cast, a good plot - and lots of unexpected twists and turns (which, in itself, says that it should stay on the air. It's not like "unexpected" is very common in TV, after all...!) so I am still hoping some other network will pick it up and bring it back because it totally deserves the airtime!moreless

I really like this show.

By pavanneh, May 28, 2010

I am sorry that it is being taken off the air. The only reason I didn't watch it was because I was working. There are too few shows I like and this was one of them. I thought the actresses meshed well and I think there is alot more life to this series. Hope they reconsider and leave it on. I especially like the Daryl Van Horne character. He added alot of life to the series, but the chemistry between the female characters was great too. Hopefully I can catch the series on HULU or rent the discs when they come out.moreless

BRING BACK THIS SHOW !

By drokstef, May 28, 2010

Bring back this show. Eastwick is a very fine tv-show. The characters are so enjoyable and the acting of Jaime Ray Newman (Kat Gardener), Lindsay Price (Joanna Frankel) and Rebecca Romijn (Roxie Torcoletti) is loveable. These actors work well together, their relationships are believable, and some of the lines have made me laugh pretty hard - all adding up to a good time. This tv show has so much complexity, i mean i find in it a lot of action, intrigue, a story very well builted, smart and funny characters, good effects and most important a story that is very well thought.

The magic portrayed in each episode is subtle enough that it could possibly be seen as coincidence, which is a nice touch.

I'm tired watching good tv-shows with no understandable ending.

So, bring back EASTICK !moreless