Emily Owens, M.D.

Show Reviews (59)

Great

Kindly.... Please? More please? :'(

By bheccamae01, Nov 24, 2014

I was like.. "why does it have to end there?" "I want more" "I'm sure I'm not the only one right?" "So, how come?" "ending a great story just like that?" "how dare

So please... Bring it back please? Please? I'm so sad they just have to end it that way. It doesn't even started. Bring it back please.. Truth to be told, I like Emily Owens, . more than Grey's Anatomy. NO OFFENSE but that's just my opinion... I really want this show to be up again... This show is so addicting. It hooks up my heart.. I feel so depressed to know that this end but it feels like the story isn't really starting yet. There's so much into it. I am really, REALLY hoping for the next season. There is so much more to tell in this story..

Thanks! Looking forward to it.. :')

also, Micah and Emily, they look HOT together.. ;)moreless

Pleaaaseee give us season

By diniawulandari7, Aug 25, 2014

I just watched this whole episodes and wanted to say.... Whyyyyyy no season 2??? I loveeeee all the characters, the med backgrounds , the stories just soo cute and funny and just the type of series you are dying to wait for the next episode.

I dont know why they said it had low rating cuz i just know there must be lots of girls/ women love it as much as i do.

So, im still hoping, that somehow it will be continued again..

Xmoreless

please.. play the season 2..

By cristalgarin, Jun 02, 2014

I realiy love this show. It gives me knowledge about the health condition. Also, the most funny thing in these show is the "awkward feeling" of Emily.. Also, I miss Micah and Will.. I am Team Micah.. heheh

Please.. Bring it back.. please..

I miss this show

By BarbaraNajera, Feb 19, 2014

It was quirky and funny. Wish they would bring it back.

We need a second season!

By CelinaMalay, Jan 13, 2014

So sad that this was cancelled. I absolutely love this show!! Wish it would come back for a second season <3

Please bring BACK

By acdorsch, Dec 28, 2013

I LOVE this show and I think that they need to do a second season. It offers something new from all the other DOC. shows out there. Plus all of the cast are amazing. This show has so much potential for this show and if it where to get a second chance I believe it would become a top 10 to watch show!!!

There is something wrong with this picture

By ssica97, Dec 27, 2013

Ok there is billions of dollars going towards movies, tv shows and other entertainment things but now we're surrounded these stupid reality tv shows that make no sense and has no point to it other than wanting to see yourself on tv every week, but this show Emily Owens . is and was (which it shouldn't be was) incredible!!! at the end of every episode she learnt something from the day/days she had during the episode which is something we should do learn from life and know ways to improve it so i think it was a terrible well a big mistake cancelling a show like none other, a show that helped in life and of course entertaining <3 please bring it backmoreless

THIS SHOW IS TOO GOOD TO BE CANCELED!

By teaganframe, Nov 13, 2013

TITLE SAYS IT ALL! This show was so AMAZING! I am so addicted but HOW CAN I IF THERE IS NO MORE SHOW?! I miss this show!!! Outstanding! Clever! Fun! ADDICTING!!!

Refreshing

By ColinDavidSimpson, Nov 05, 2013

I can't believe it another show I just get into a new series which is refreshing and has some down to earth humor and I then find it is cancelled. Why sell the rights to air a show if cancelled before we get to watch it???? Bring it back now.

Just like gifted man.

I miss Emily :(

By MonaSaad, Aug 24, 2013

miss the show soooooooooooooooooo much :'(

plz bring it back!!