Emily Owens, M.D.

Show Reviews (58)

Great

Pleaaaseee give us season

By diniawulandari7, Aug 25, 2014

I just watched this whole episodes and wanted to say.... Whyyyyyy no season 2??? I loveeeee all the characters, the med backgrounds , the stories just soo cute and funny and just the type of series you are dying to wait for the next episode.

I dont know why they said it had low rating cuz i just know there must be lots of girls/ women love it as much as i do.

So, im still hoping, that somehow it will be continued again..

Xmoreless

please.. play the season 2..

By cristalgarin, Jun 02, 2014

I realiy love this show. It gives me knowledge about the health condition. Also, the most funny thing in these show is the "awkward feeling" of Emily.. Also, I miss Micah and Will.. I am Team Micah.. heheh

Please.. Bring it back.. please..

I miss this show

By BarbaraNajera, Feb 19, 2014

It was quirky and funny. Wish they would bring it back.

We need a second season!

By CelinaMalay, Jan 13, 2014

So sad that this was cancelled. I absolutely love this show!! Wish it would come back for a second season <3

Please bring BACK

By acdorsch, Dec 28, 2013

I LOVE this show and I think that they need to do a second season. It offers something new from all the other DOC. shows out there. Plus all of the cast are amazing. This show has so much potential for this show and if it where to get a second chance I believe it would become a top 10 to watch show!!!

There is something wrong with this picture

By ssica97, Dec 27, 2013

Ok there is billions of dollars going towards movies, tv shows and other entertainment things but now we're surrounded these stupid reality tv shows that make no sense and has no point to it other than wanting to see yourself on tv every week, but this show Emily Owens . is and was (which it shouldn't be was) incredible!!! at the end of every episode she learnt something from the day/days she had during the episode which is something we should do learn from life and know ways to improve it so i think it was a terrible well a big mistake cancelling a show like none other, a show that helped in life and of course entertaining <3 please bring it backmoreless

THIS SHOW IS TOO GOOD TO BE CANCELED!

By teaganframe, Nov 13, 2013

TITLE SAYS IT ALL! This show was so AMAZING! I am so addicted but HOW CAN I IF THERE IS NO MORE SHOW?! I miss this show!!! Outstanding! Clever! Fun! ADDICTING!!!

Refreshing

By ColinDavidSimpson, Nov 05, 2013

I can't believe it another show I just get into a new series which is refreshing and has some down to earth humor and I then find it is cancelled. Why sell the rights to air a show if cancelled before we get to watch it???? Bring it back now.

Just like gifted man.

I miss Emily :(

By MonaSaad, Aug 24, 2013

miss the show soooooooooooooooooo much :'(

plz bring it back!!

Bring the show back!

By Samantha1931, Jul 23, 2013

I loved this show, I would do whatever it would take to make sure I was able to watch every show played. I could really relate to her and everything she was going through. Please think about trying at least one more season.

Load More Reviews