Emily Owens, M.D.

Show Reviews (56)

Great

I miss this show

By BarbaraNajera, Feb 19, 2014

It was quirky and funny. Wish they would bring it back.

We need a second season!

By CelinaMalay, Jan 13, 2014

So sad that this was cancelled. I absolutely love this show!! Wish it would come back for a second season <3

Please bring BACK

By acdorsch, Dec 28, 2013

I LOVE this show and I think that they need to do a second season. It offers something new from all the other DOC. shows out there. Plus all of the cast are amazing. This show has so much potential for this show and if it where to get a second chance I believe it would become a top 10 to watch show!!!

There is something wrong with this picture

By ssica97, Dec 27, 2013

Ok there is billions of dollars going towards movies, tv shows and other entertainment things but now we're surrounded these stupid reality tv shows that make no sense and has no point to it other than wanting to see yourself on tv every week, but this show Emily Owens . is and was (which it shouldn't be was) incredible!!! at the end of every episode she learnt something from the day/days she had during the episode which is something we should do learn from life and know ways to improve it so i think it was a terrible well a big mistake cancelling a show like none other, a show that helped in life and of course entertaining <3 please bring it backmoreless

THIS SHOW IS TOO GOOD TO BE CANCELED!

By teaganframe, Nov 13, 2013

TITLE SAYS IT ALL! This show was so AMAZING! I am so addicted but HOW CAN I IF THERE IS NO MORE SHOW?! I miss this show!!! Outstanding! Clever! Fun! ADDICTING!!!

Refreshing

By ColinDavidSimpson, Nov 05, 2013

I can't believe it another show I just get into a new series which is refreshing and has some down to earth humor and I then find it is cancelled. Why sell the rights to air a show if cancelled before we get to watch it???? Bring it back now.

Just like gifted man.

I miss Emily :(

By MonaSaad, Aug 24, 2013

miss the show soooooooooooooooooo much :'(

plz bring it back!!

Bring the show back!

By Samantha1931, Jul 23, 2013

I loved this show, I would do whatever it would take to make sure I was able to watch every show played. I could really relate to her and everything she was going through. Please think about trying at least one more season.

WE WANT SEASON 2

By aidaimamovic9, Jul 22, 2013

Seriously??

Emily Owens . is cancelled??

Is that true cuz' on some page that I found it says that Emily O. is going to continute till 20st episode..

Least you can do for Emily O. fans is give us least more 7 episodes

Is this a joke?!

By mersidac, Jul 03, 2013

I cannot believe that they cancelled the show that was soooo great and relaxing, and for a change- interesting. I thought that finally we have a great team with an amazing actress as opposed to lame, boring, over-exaggerated shows that run for several years. Emily deserves at least 6 if not 10 seasons. My friends, family and I are extremely disappointed. We have to watch boring, dull shows all over again. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Emily rocks!!!

Load More Reviews