Eureka

Show Reviews (205)

Great

Smart Original Script

By sdktv, Jul 07, 2015

Awesome actors plus smart original script equals a constant entertainment that

stays the course without external influence from fans or facts! nor the need to win audience by pulling down its pants, brought to you by the same syfy that fed us Stargate atlantis and Battlestar Galactica

Actually gets better with time

By boedillard, Aug 06, 2014

I watched the entire series again and enjoyed it at least as much as the first time. I wish they had fixed time but I still enjoyed it immensely. I have to admit I loved the way the double entendres were delivered with a nod and a wink throughout the series.

loved it

By rachxxuk, Feb 21, 2014

Watched this on and truely storyline and I so loved the characters.

They could have stretched it out for another season

Why so sy fy always cancel good shows

The name says it all. Eureka

By EGO-T, Sep 09, 2013

I have watched this show over and over again. More times that any other. I can't believe it's over. It is by far some of the most entertaining television I have ever seen. Who ever canceled this show should lose their job!

Come Back

By classichic, Aug 18, 2013

I wish this show never ended :(

What a treat.

By Beth37, May 01, 2013

I stumbled upon this show and have watched it non stop ever since. I like scifi and this is fun a little like the original Star Treks. Im glad I have so many more seasons to watch, but sad knowing it's coming to an end. It's very well done. (And oddly enough the person below me posted on my bday. :) )

Eureka

By 0o0blackstar0o0, Dec 16, 2012

Miss this show so much :) was always fun to watch !

Great series

By Sofos, Oct 18, 2012

The show had great potentials for more seasons. great writing and great acting. Best moment that really spooked me was the last sheen of the series when father daughter leave the town and they see their self goint to the town. The show ended as it was started. JUST AMAZING. love that show

Brilliant show

By tarlanx, Sep 24, 2012

A show full of fun, drama, excitement, lots of zany science, and wonderful characters. So disappointed to see the show end. I do hope the cast reunite for a special show one day... and bring back Stark!

Load More Reviews