Extra

Fair
6.2

yuck! too much

By kylejesse, Jun 17, 2014

they are always talking about the Kardashians

sell outs

By hemkk48, Jun 17, 2014

This tv show production company is on Kris Jenners pay role

This Is About the Wal-mart Truck driver

By patrickhathaway52, Jun 10, 2014

Wal-Mart is just as much at fault for not keep track of their driver log that show how many hours a driver can drive, My husband works as a driver and keep's log book's that dictate how long he can drive. By law a driver of a commercial vehicle can only drive a max of 10 hrs per day then they have to rest. This man and Wal-Mart disregarded those rule for what ever reason, they are both should be held responsible for the accident. and it is not just wal-mart it is bus company's they all know the hours there drivers drive but they push the drivers to keep going or lose their jobs and they all work to pay bills it is also drivers need to stand there ground but if they don't do what is asked they lose their job's so whom is at fault company's or driver's my husband is a driver and he say they both at fault so we as consumers and people on the road need to speak up bars are now held accountable for a drunk driver leaving their bar's then the trucking company's and bus company's should be our family's are out there we all need to come together it so bad to see these company's putting the accidents on the drivers when they could prevent allot of it but they want to blame drivers all the time i need to here from all that is concerned please tell me your concern with this email and tell your friend's to respond.moreless

Kardashians

By paulinebixlerschuman, Nov 09, 2013

On every one of your shows you have something about the Kardashians, who cares! They are no talented, sensationalists, are they paying for your show, I can't understand why you give them so MUCH airtime!

I am at the point to watch sometime on any channel to get away from them!

Extra if you go to far or demons part is demonic you you so you me be!

By MichaelPinger, Jun 01, 2013

I am whole hearted in what ever Jenny Aniston wants to do will let monkeys and if it need be tripped don't watch much if and don't even ask it is top secret or holy faith. I like Justin and a tender wondering if he finally got that Zor and Lord in the woods girl worried about Zadoc and a coin for the Champian Jesus and easy on Moses worried about the Greek and well Zodiac won't cut it with alter ways. Sorry just caught a peice and hell no I really am a deity and best be with Jenny and Justin they more than have my blessing to Quote Jerry Seignfeld in regards to knowing Don't Think So!"moreless

To much Info

By dlena29, Feb 28, 2013

Love my Extra but tonight you blew the Bachelor for me by revealing who Sean chooses before

I get to watch the finale...

Shame on you!!

Obamas program for re-election

By Kebates1, Nov 04, 2012

Hey guys, have always enjoyed your program however I have become extremely incensed at your agenda to promote the presidents re-election. Come on, get serious! Your show is to highlight Hollywood gossip not a political agenda. Frankly, your abuse of air time for his campaign is a disgrace and an underhanded political contribution!

Flapping wardrobe malfunction

By TreTre, Aug 17, 2012

Hey, Mario the episode on now *8-17-2012. Your collar seemed to be flapping in the wind, a few strips of well placed apparel tape could fix that. Just a little fashion advice! Love ya. Tracy of ILLINOIS.

Gabbys Mom

By Howell186, Aug 06, 2012

If you ever!!! talk about someone mom like that again when she has busted her tail and put everything she had into raising her family and her little girl gets a gold medal and you have to talk about her bankruptcy???? SHAME ON YOU!! you are pathetic!!!

Mario..it may not be only Seal's fault

By suegrammym, Jan 27, 2012

I just watched your show talking about Seal, and you mentioning that maybe his anger could be a factor, and Dr. Drew commenting that

"Either the one with anger goes to therapy, or the other person gets tired of it."

What if you two are totally wrong?

Has anyone even though that Heidi could be at fault?

That maybe she is the jealous type, and maybe he has gotten tired of it?

Or maybe Heidi is not as affectionate as we think she is, that she hold back.

For in many shots you have shown, it is Seal reaching to kiss Heidi, and many

times she didn't kiss back, or even poise her cheek to receive the kiss.

And that is why they have grown apart?

I just wanted to write, for there is always two sides to a story, and you seem

to have kept to one opinion.

Thankyou for listening.moreless