Falling Skies

Show Reviews (118)

Good

Awesome !!

By iTzMellowPuff, Nov 07, 2014

Greatest series yet. Can't wait for the next season xD ,

What?

By AlexanderTran, Oct 05, 2014

Does any one atleast have theory of what Tom could see? To me it was a Pink Skitter!!!

Lexi - Dead - Really!!!!!

By robertfan, Sep 07, 2014

Why would she sacrifice herself when she has the power to manipulate phyisics at the atom level and destroy anything at will? She is the greatest resource with which to rebuild the world and she happily dies for daddy. Really!

did she really die? lets hope not!!!

By fgiacoman, Sep 01, 2014

any news on this matter or season 5?

SEASON 4 .......................... POSSIBLY THE WORST SEASON OF ANY SHOW IN TV HISTORY (I GIVE THE ENTIRE SHOWA 5 BUT SEASON FOUR GETS A 1)

By andrewferris7737, Aug 29, 2014

I have wrote forhours describing how bad and how ridiculous and how detached this awful last season is, but i will save it, and i will watch the ending of season 4, becuase i care about knoledge and you do not know just how bad a show can be without seeing this season. OM MY GOD THEY ARE GOING TO THE MOON, AND THERE IS A HILARIOUS ALBINO FANTASY GIRL BREAKING i get panic attacks when shows are this bad.

Falling Standards

By Arithon_UK, Aug 27, 2014

What was an epic sci-fi event has become a direction-less soap with clichd cardboard characters. What went wrong? All through series 2 I kept waiting for the padding to stop and some kind of reveal to happen. But nothing did. The padding went on and on and on. Like a horse designed by committee, this camel wandered into the desert and expired from lack of meaningful script.

I stopped watching as soon as they replicated (verbatim) the star-child plot-line from the original V.

How it kept going when better series were cancelled is beyond me - Intelligence, Believe; even Dracula was better than this!moreless

Season 4 is true scify!

By SandroGinnari, Aug 25, 2014

This last season is the real thing. At last no more shooting with ak's titanium (or what ever they are made of) mechs. It's since Farscape and Defying Gravity I wasn't so axious to see the next episode.

S.

If Only There Was A Way..

By RabbitEars54, Aug 20, 2014

Let's have half the family go off and find a machine to help dig the rubble; then the other half can stay home and explore how fun it is to have super-strength by jumping off of buildings. Hey, wait....

Nazi-style camp?!! Really??

By BigStevie1973, Aug 17, 2014

They must've been getting really desperate for storylines if they had to resort to Nazi-style re-education camps. They even had an arian youth with 1940s style haircut to really sell it!! If that is the extent of the writing talent on this show, they need to wrap it up at the end of this series before they end up jumping the shark!!

Can i cheer for the Skitters?

By aardvarkallen, Aug 11, 2014

+++SPOILERS AHEAD (not that it means much with this show)+++

Every week, I am hoping that another character bites it. Hopefully, by the end of the season, rolling into season 5, everyone has moved to Brazil, or they are eradicated like cockroaches. But even like cockroaches, some will seem to survive...

I wait every week for each character to get in the most impossible situation, only to figure out a way to persevere. Unlikeable characters drive this whole show (Matt, Anne, Lexi, Maggie, Sara-Sorvino's character- and Pope). Annes's tough mom persona is unbelieveable and nauseating. Sacrificing everything for her 1 year old Espheni baby? Please. My hope is that Lexi and Anne both go up in a fiery ball, just so a third of the bad acting removes itself from the show. Rapist/cook/militant Pope and his equally annoying girlfriend Sara need to be squished under a mech's heel while they make out by the river. Is is possible to care less for a cast, but still tune in every week? Yes, just in the hope that each one is written off, one by one. Then killing off some of the characters that you kind of care for (Tektor, Doc Kader), is like rubbing salt in a wound. Most likely they will kill off Cochise, solidifiying the writer's/Speilberg's bad decision-making. It's like watching Transformers, but worse(?)

I see that they are trying to tie into what GoT and Walking Dead do successfully every season, but they should not flatter themselves. This is not even in the same hemisphere as those shows.

I can't even call it a trainwreck, because there is a fascination to seeing that. This is like watching a drunk throwing up. It catches your eye when in happens, but when you realize what is going on, you need to look away. Well, I haven't looked away yet. Shame on me.moreless

Load More Reviews