Halloween on Spooner Street

Episode Reviews (16)

Fair

Good But Those a-holes who stole Stewie's Candy should've got their asses handed to them

By 03bgood, May 04, 2013

I would've loved to seen those bullies get their asses kicked because they were real bastards to Brian and Stewie and deserved to be beaten to a bloody pulp but at least Lois takes care of the mother of the asshole kid. Liked everything about this episode except Brian and Stewie's plot and this is coming from someone who wishes he had been a girl in this life because girls are more forgiving than boys sadly.

One of the best in season nine!

By Brightstars2012, Dec 16, 2012

This was actually a great episode i and think it has been stewie not understanding halloween Brian comes with him and gets sprayed pink and lots more good scences

C'mon guys this episode wasn't that bad.

By carnagae1225, Nov 04, 2011

This was actually pretty funny. Not bad at all. Not too gory, not disgusting. This episode actually made me chuckle. The whole Quagmire prank thing had to be in my opinion, a classic family guy scene. The whole meg and chris was hilarious even though it was pretty creepy. I believe pple here are giving this episode bad reviews, because stewie wasn't gay enough". Laughing at homosexual innuendo and needing it to make episode "good" makes you a bit of a homophobe. Yeah I know that too intense of comment, but I'm just saying that if that what makes an episode good to you. You should revaluate yourself.moreless

Very decent.

By jmbsonic555, Oct 10, 2011

Halloween arrives on Spooner Street. Peter and Joe prepare a series of unpleasant Halloween pranks for unsuspecting family, friends, and neighbors. Stewie and Brian go trick or treating, and Meg attends a Halloween house party with high hopes for the evening.

Overall a funny episode, reccomend it to some fans of the show.

7.5/10

Pretty funny episode

By JaCkKbAuEr2424, May 27, 2011

For me, Family Guy isn't one of those shows that necessarily gets worse or better with age. The show sticks to its usual format, its usual level of randomness, and even with the plots change, the humor doesn't necessarily waver much.

Tonight's episode was pretty funny, if only because it gave us a mix of the random scenes that makes the show more unique and the exaggerated type of scenes that makes me love it so much. The plots are mostly irrelevant; the entire episode focuses on how each family member deals with Halloween. My personal favorite is when Quagmire is pranked by Peter and Joe. The way the pranks start off normal and become gradually intense until Peter finally flies all the way to Senegal to infect Quagmire with a disease that's never been discovered.

The episode had its dull moments.. I could care less about Meg making out with her brother and I thought the show worked much better when focusing on Peter, Stewie and Brian.

Overall, not a bad episode of the show.moreless

One of the best!

By ElDoRado1239, May 27, 2011

Really, this one seems a LOT underrated for some reason. It was a great, very consistent episode with fresh and clever jokes - pink Brian, Mort hidden in his "shell", Quagmire's revenge, simply great. And just a few flashbacks which is always a plus for me.

Even Meg has got a somewhat better role in this one - that is very nice, because the Meg jokes have become very flat, only showing over and over that everyone hates her. She having a few friends for a change was very refreshing.

Yes, and the best comes last - the mosquito joke was HILARIOUS! :Dmoreless

Pink Panther: Hey first day being pink? Brian: Yeah. Pink Panther: Welcome to hell.

By doguineta, May 27, 2011

First Family Guy Halloween Special! Stewie plot: So it's his first halloween, and he has a duck costume. Okay so Brian helps him trick or treat and he had fun and earned a lot of candy, but a bunch of high schoolers take it all. Brian then tries to get it for him but the kids paint him pink. So then, Stewie tries using a bazooka, but fails again so he uses his last method - Lois. He has his candy back, 50 bucks and more.

Peter plot: So every year, one of the guys is chosen to be pranked by the other 2. This year, it's Quagmire. So he has eggs thrown.Then they try to infect him with a disease but fail. So Peter goes to africa and btrings qa bug that kills him. Later, at the airport, Quagmire is telling the guys how he has japanese ancestors and then they steal a military plane. They fly over Quahog, and then Qugamire's japanese blood tells him to use the plane es kamikaze, but at the last minute he says he pranked them.

Meg plot: So she goes to her first Halloween party as a slutty cat and while playing spin the bottle, she gets to hook up with a guy dressed as Transformer. Later, it turns out it was Chris.

Overall: Great Halloween special. Everyone had a part and the humor was there. 9/10.moreless

Hilarious Family Guy Halloween episode

By tigerdude22, May 27, 2011

I thought that this episode was hilarious in my opinion. It was probably the best episode of this season so far. I've only seen this episode once BUT I remember the scenes I was cracking up hard on. I thought it was funny when Stewie was shooting the trick or treaters because he thought monsters or zombies were taking over the world or something like that (none of them were killed by the way), it was funny when Quagmire found out he was sleeping with Joe, The Pink Panther joke was also hilarious, and when Meg and Chris were freaking out when they found out they were kissing each other was hilarious. Lois demanding more and more from the bully's mom was hilarious. The cutaways were also hilarious such when Peter ran into the mirror and fell down, Peter being lost in the grocery store, and when Mort tried to steal the newspaper from Peter. Overall, this was most hilarious episode of Family Guy I've ever seen this season. 10/10moreless

Great episode!

By marebear2009, Apr 26, 2011

I've only seen a few episodes of this show, and I was never a huge fan of it, but I must say I liked this one a lot. It was hilarious and kept me laughing through most of it. Some of the jokes I thought were a bit racist, like the jokes about Japanese people that Peter and Quagmire made, but looking beyond that, this was a great episode! Most of the jokes were very funny to me such as Quagmire's reaction when he found out he was sleeping with Joe and the Pink Panther joke. I also liked Meg's plot, and hers and Chris's reactions when they discovered they were kissing each other were hilarious! Chris's final line was great too, and even some of the cutaways in this one were funny, like the one with that nerdy guy stealing Peter's paper and Peter being lost in the grocery store. The only thing about this episode that disappointed me a bit was that the Peter/Joe/Quagmire story line seemed to end a bit too abruptly for me. I also didn't like how those older kids just pushed Stewie down and stole his candy. Aside from those things, though, I was very pleased with this episode. Final grade:A-. Marebear2009, out!moreless

Load More Reviews