Seahorse Seashell Party

Poor
4.8

Great episode

By ilikekatyperry, Dec 07, 2013

I liked this episode. It was great when Meg lashed out at her family. I also enjoyed Brian's hallucinations. There were also several funny parts,

Thank God this episode was delayed.

By hector_13_13, May 08, 2013

I was actually glad that it took a while for this episode to air. It was stupid, upsetting, and awful. Kudos to Brian and Stewie and Meg for being the good ones in this episode. Peter and Lois, I swear if they don't quit their crap, the show may get cancelled again. Peter's antagonism continues and won't stop until somebody stops him. Meg should have never apologized. If anything, what she did was right. Thanks to Lois, Francine from American Dad is becoming her now. Don't be surprised once Francine starts treating Hayley like crap, similar to Lois treating Meg. Peter and Lois deserves to go to jail or be punished, like an episode ban or two. I'm sorry for this cheesy review, but Peter and Lois pissed me off more than ever before.moreless

The Underdog finally got her bone.

By MichaelMcIndo, Oct 24, 2012

I LOVED this episode. Scratch the haters. "Oh its not funny" So what? FG has serious episodes sometimes because ITS NEEDED in pop culture. Grow up and learn something .Im pretty sure thousands of people fee l like Meg in the world. This ep did wonders for me!

Hats Off To Meg Standing Up To The Haters

By LuisMelndez, Jun 26, 2012

The episode had been better as a OREO cookie with the white fudge in the middle, which Meg had set a foot down to the family, they get what they deserve all these years ago, but I'd rather see the thug version of Meg from "Dial Meg For Murder", it would had been better than to be normal because being a misfit it's already been absolutely done for years, but taking the blame herself to make them feel better let me down, hoping that no one comment about this and give up watching this in case they got deeply disappointed, they think they're jocks to be THIS cool enough to be loved and being popular enough to be GOD to be themselves.moreless

Worst episode ever

By ILikeTelly, May 22, 2012

Wasn't even funny! Even the bit where Peter as singing to his iphone playing music sucked! :(

Not Great

By VivaLaRaza24, Apr 24, 2012

Made me laugh a couple times but way too serious...

Worst Family Guy episode since 'If I'm dyin I'm lyin'

By JasonPeter1, Mar 14, 2012

I thought that this was gonna be a good episode but I was disappointed only 3 minutes in and I disliked pretty well everything except for that cutaway making fun of documentaries, every other joke was 0% funny. That writer Wellesley Wild should lose his job over this terrible piece of work and be replaced with Seth Green or Dave Willis. I think this is the worst Family Guy episode since its revival.

Great Episode, Bad Ending

By BenWaldburger, Mar 11, 2012

The entire episode was great. I like how Meg finally ripped her terrible parents and equally horrible brother a new one. The only flaw? Meg accepts being the lightning rod to absorb the dysfunction. Really, those jerks didn't deserve the apology.

So.... that's kind of why I give this episode a B-.

Okay, but could have been better

By jacktoo, Jan 02, 2012

The things that I enjoyed: the Lady Gaga cutaway, Meg finally standing up to her family after several years of being treated like crap, and Brian's hallucination of Peter as a chicken, being roasted, singing "Wheels on the Bus."

The Meg plot was my favorite plot because it was good to see Meg finally stand up for herself after years of both physical and verbal abuse. Seeing Lois break down and cry was my favorite part of this plot, because it showed us that she got her daughter's message. My second favorite part of the plot is Peter, Lois, and Chris yelling at each other. It turns out that not only does the family despise Meg, but they actually despise each other, and Meg serves as a lightning rod to absorb all of the abuse and dysfunction, so the family doesn't fall apart. She just might be the strongest person in the family, and she remained strong, even after Chris called her the B word. Hopefully, after this episode airs, Meg will start being treated with the love and respect that she has much needed since the series revival in 2005. There's hope for Meg.

The Brian plot was kind of boring and dark. The only parts I liked were Brian's hallucination of Peter being roasted as a chicken, and the hallucination of Stewie being a snake.

Final Grade: Dmoreless

Incredibly UNFUNNY...this show just keeps getting WORSE.

By DeadRookie, Dec 10, 2011

Whoever thought this was FUNNY in the writers room should be shipped off to Cuba. Incredibly unfunny. During a storm MEG tells the whole family off in the most direct, unfunny manner. No point, no character growth for anyone. Just ranting and screaming at every character for their little faults. Droll, as Fred Flintstone used to say, VERY Droll. YES, the scenes where BRIAN takes Mushrooms are really cool..but again..not really FUNNY..just strange. It would have been a super cool and funny episode if BOTH Brian and STewie had taken mushrooms..but I guess they might not have been able ot get away with showing a baby taking Mushrooms. i think WE should all have been given a free Mushroom just to sit through yet another unfunny episode. The show is doomed.moreless

Load More Reviews