The Old Man and the Big 'C'

Episode Reviews (5)

Fair

Should be the old man OR the big C

By BubbleTea, Aug 05, 2013

I actually think the twist with Quagmire turning out to be bald had potential to be funny, but not just BECAUSE he was bald. They could have made more fun of the fact that Quagmire is getting old as they have already referred to this is earlier episodes such as "Foxy Lady" when it was revealed Quagmire is 61 years old! I think it would have been interesting to see Quagmire facing other struggles experienced as one grows older, particularly as he is a vain ladies man.

The second half was with Brian and Stewie mainly, so I expected great a few laughs but not so many, especially from Stewie (which surprised me). I've got to admit, as cruel as it was, I laughed a lot when Carter ended the conversation with Lois at the end.

Overall, this should have been two separate episodes. The first part of the episode flew by, and the second half seemed rushed because of the first.moreless

The Old Man

By thefanof, Jan 16, 2013

The Quagmire scenes early on were not only pointless, but a little bit boring. It got a tad funnier as the episode progressed, but it was still a show full of liberal agenda and paranoia, and not even a really entertaining one at that.

Based on a true story.....

By tecpeds, Dec 08, 2012

Anyone smart enough would know that everything happened in this episode is in fact true. The episode revealed that a cure has been made and has been in existence for a long time just that big pharma doesn't want to reveal it because its making so much money without one. Such as donations and purchasing of chemo which costs a lot

Aserety

By IvanPerez1, Nov 19, 2012

Nice!!!!

A clever title goes here!

By spikefan657, Nov 10, 2012

This is a decent episode. A rare treat, in which the episode may actually affect the story line in later episodes. Carter finding a cure, and totally betraying Louis. It will be interesting to see if this will actually be part of a story line, or if it is just another random episode that doesn't have any effect on the rest of the series.