Fanboy & Chum Chum

Show Reviews (186)

Terrible
2.5

If you don't like whats on change the channel!

By birdistheword, Feb 20, 2015

Well seriously, I myself can't help but laugh at this show. And for the haters well, if you don't like it change the channel (hence the title). Come on its stupid television for sure but, everyone needs a good laugh. Everything is fine in moderation, there are a lot of shows I don't want my girls to watch on tv however the time they do spend watching I regulate it, like a responsible parent! Nothing wrong with mindless tv once in a while. I let my girls watch this for an hour once a week on Netflix. If it was on tv for an hour once a week I'd let them watch it. Bring it back Nickelodeon, maybe just put it on later when all the sticks in the mud already have their kids in bed!moreless

Worst CGI EVER! Hands down

By Raven77, Feb 07, 2015

I dont know what gave Nickelodeon the idea for this show but I do know that it will get canned soon. The only good characters were the wizard boy Kyle and the depressed store worker Lenny. The protagonists are stupid and obviously insane. I mean, what kind of sane person wears pannies over thier pants 24/7? Someone should call the Sanity Department and examine Fanboy and Chum Chum because something is clearly wrong with thier heads.

Sucks so hard

By Benthelooneyfan111, Jan 23, 2015

Who thought this failed abortion of a show was a good idea! All the characters do is wear diapers and go on stupid adventures! At least it isn't as bad as The Looney Tunes Show.

Why did Nickelodeon even bother making this horrible cartoon?!

By SarahGilbert7259, Jan 07, 2015

Fanboy and Chum is the most stupid cartoon I've ever seen. The episodes are annoying, dumb, boring, poorly written, and I think Nickelodeon made a HUGE mistake even airing this. Nickelodeon sucks so bad now. Some kids might like this show, but I hate it.

Annoying

By timothywiegand, Dec 21, 2014

The show is just plain annoying. The 2 lead characters are very unlikable. The characters that are supposed to be unlikable like the bully is actually one of my favorite characters cause he does what I want to do to those 2 little shits. The other being Kevin since he also hates them.

Completely Underrated

By MomSandy, Nov 26, 2014

Why does everyone dislike Fanboy & Chum Chum? It's really well done and well-written. The characters are all smart, unlike what most of this reviewers think (probably because they've never watched it, thinking it would be unbearable). It is from the creators of The Fairly OddParents and ChalkZone, which I enjoy too.

horrible

By LovelyMissWeirdO, Oct 30, 2014

Nothing funny or interesting about this show. Ive never seen such stupid show, two ugly ass brainless kids doing stupid shit, and the other characters are disgusting too. Thats a torture, people must be ignorant as well to actually like those ***gots, u imagine if they were real and meeting them? Please...

Totally mindless show! Who was the idiot who even bothered making this show?

By johnbarone94, Sep 24, 2014

I actually did like this show somewhat when during its early days. But I was only 13 then. Now I'm going to be 18 in a few months and I'm more than smart enough to know this is one of the stupidest shows ever. I don't blame Lenny and Kyle for always being grumpy since they have to put up with Fanboy and ChumChum. You might as well call them Stupid Boy and DumbDumb. They're both complete idiots and really annoying. If you were to meet them in person they probably make you yell "Leave me alone! You guys are idiots!" in not even five minutes. Boog is a bully and Oz is a smart aleck. I'm glad this show got cancelled. I can't believe I actually used to like it.moreless

Surely that is not the best show ever, but I see it as a good show.

By VALDES, Sep 11, 2014

Almost everyone hates the show Fanboy and Chum Chum, but I do not hate him. It is not a huge show, but still watchable.

And the CGI animation is not that bad, but better in season 1.

Balance of seasons:

* First season: season-decent episodes, although some unwatchable (7.6)

* Second season: Without a doubt, worse than the previous season. Most of these episodes were not original. And the last, were painful (7.2)

the source of all bad cartoons of today.

By todd_philips, Aug 24, 2014

well they all trace back to fanboy and dumb dumb yes all these bad cartoons all trace back to

fanboy and dumb dumb yes it was fanboy and dumb dumb that started it all what a terrible cartoon that was just is so sad that fanboy and dumb dumb had to be THE ONE as in THE ONE

cartoon that started it all,so sad ain't it?that it is all fanboy and dumb dumb's fault why there are so many terrible cartoons wounder if fanboy and dumb dumb had not been made all these terrible cartoons wouldn't got made either?

moreless