Fatherhood

Fair
6.2

Um... fine.

By GravityDefyer, Jul 24, 2006

I really like Bill Cosby, so I have to give the show points for simply being created by him.

The episodes that I've seen were amusing and sort-of funny, but not anything spectacular that stuck in my mind afterwards. But they were entertaining, and pretty good. The family is loveable enough, and it definently has a nice Cosby Show-ish ring to it. You know, like if they took the Cosby show, subtracted a few kids, and animated it. And I love the Cosby show, so this isn't a bad thing.

However, as I watched, I couldn't help feeling that there was something missing... but I couldn't put my finger on what. All I knew was that something was not there: it was missing some important ingredient.

Overall show grade: B-moreless

Just good, not great but good.

By FABULUZPHILLY, Oct 17, 2005

A series about a father/husband and a mom/wife raising three kids. Show is a animated series of "The Cosby Show", the show is just good, not great but still good. The show has the same plot as the Cosby Show, but the Cosby isa classic nothing could beat that, but in about 10-12 years a lot of people that lovd this show, will look back and say thaet loved this show and it's the best classic ever.

Fatherhood is an animated show that involves two parents trying to raise their kids the best way possible and giving them moral tips along the way.

By mwplefty, Sep 20, 2005

I think this show is very informative and pretty interesting. I love to see what the Bindlebeeps would do next. I think it is boring at times but it still an average show. However, I don't think it belongs on Nick@Nite. My favorite characters are Roy BindleBeep and John Kurtz!

I really like this show! Very likable.

By candybandy, Aug 13, 2005

I love to watch this show! It is your normal, average comedy about a family with those average happenings and problems turned into Cosby style. Myself knowing this is based on Mr. Cosby's bio, It's got to be good! I would reccomend this to anyone who needs a great laugh.

well, it has no point whatsoever people, unless you're like a 40 year old man that watches nick at nite and has no life.

By xopurplefizzox, Aug 08, 2005

well where shall i start. this cartoon makes no sense. but the only good point of this cartoon is the square chin lady. shes the mom of katy or whatever's friend. she has glasses and looks stupid. she appeared in the episode when the dad wants to be alone and stuff and all those people were at his house. thats the only funny part of the show.

Anyone who can call this a re-creation of The Cosby Show requires serious medical help...

By soleary, Aug 06, 2005

The plots are unoriginal and corny. The characters are shallow and stupid. Norma and Arthur have no true chemistry. There are no truly funny, engaging, educational, informative, or interesting parts of the show.

It can pass 30 minutes by, but so can poking ones eyes with sharp objects. Perhaps I'll do that next time it's on.

Comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck could this be a comedy, it's not even close to funny!

By gloobadude, Jul 30, 2005

I never even thought it would be a comedy! This is the worst try for a comedy ever! Also it is very, very, very boring. In my opinon this is not a good show, instead watch Full House or The Fresh Prince of Bel-air. I gave it 0.1 because I can actually live through this.

tHIS SHOW IS ABOUT THEIR FATHER talking care of his children and his family, hen p[ry around her daughter biuess looking if she has dated any other boy. This show is wasted of life sorry I Dont mean to swear but this syck like *** so.Bill cosby could do s

By NarutoXer, Jul 08, 2005

dont even watch this show is children and his family, hen p[ry around her daughter biuess looking if she has dated any other boy. This could Dont mean to swear but this syck like *** so. any other boy. This show is wasted of life sorry I Dont mean 3

Good

By etapassilem, Jun 24, 2005

I like this show alot cause it gives me everything i want to see its very good and something i like to watch this show has good and bad point about it but its ultimatly good entertainment for me and my friends and family it i think its a good show with informative and insightful situations that people can relate to in there own way , This is a show that i caould watch without flipping the station to find what else is on , i recommend anyone to atleast watch it once to see if they like it like i domoreless

Load More Reviews