Fear Factor

Show Reviews (135)

Good

where are the fat people

By janetbranco7, May 31, 2014

As much as I love fear factor I'd like to see some full figured people compete. Fat people need love to.

FEAR FACTOR TEEN AND OR FAMILY CHALLENGE

By oconnd6, Jul 21, 2013

We play family Fear Factor on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's a $1.00 per challange, just not as tough as the challanges on the show. My 14 year old believes that Fear Factor should be a piece of cake. I would like to know if Fear Factor will ever have a teen challenge. This way I can she my daughter proven wrong. Please keep me informed so I can put her to the test.

AWESOME SHOW...

Oh My GOD

By Guana, Jul 17, 2012

I waited to watch episode 8 from Monday to Monday, I love to watch this show from years to years I want to congrat..... The Woman who accepted to get her hair shave that was brave than brave and I really thought that she was gonna bag down but she ovecome And I know her children proud of her cause I am an I'm a stranger an the comment she made about people with cancer is so true... And I was up 100% for her to win after all her and her husband went through. Once again what a wonderful show an who dont like it dont watch it......There's no better Host than JOE........moreless

Round 2 is so grotesque...

By T_VFan, May 02, 2012

I think it's the toughest part of the show IMO.... how can people eat those things fearlessly?! Remarkable. Seeing people overcome what I consider fears are pretty neat and full of suspense. Great host too!

I want to be on FearFactor

By BaileyGuzman, Dec 27, 2011

I love this show I watch it all the time I record all of them if I can't watch It that night. Me and my dad would love to be on FearFactor (even if we have to eat bugs) :D

By hljavery, Dec 13, 2011

Ick, yuck, disgusting, this show makes me get sick to my stomach and want to throw up. How can anyone stand to watch even 2 minutes of this sickening vomitous show? Eating atrocious things that even a starving Ethiopian or skeleton from the Holocoust would rather stare or kill themselves than try to eat these things. Even Survivorman would not even begin to think about eating most of the garbage that most of these careless daredevils were forced to choke down. Where did the writers or creators get their ideas from? Were any doctors or dieticians consulted as to the safety of the things they had to eat? Each of these contestants should have been examined by a shrink before even being allowed to come on these types of shows. I think that anyone that chooses to come on most reality shows have got to be mentally ill or have seriously low self-esteem to debase themself to this level! I'm pretty sure that even the most primitive isolated cultures/ communites left on this planet would find this show disturbing to say the least!! I am sooooooooo happy they took this monstrosity off the air!moreless

Fear factor is awesome!! i love this show! Joe Rogan rocks! he is soooooooo funny and awesome! this show is really funny and cool to watch! i love it even though it can be digusting, it is still really cool to watch :) :) :) this show is the best! it rox!

By elizabeths18437, Dec 10, 2011

I think fear factor is one of the most exciting shows out there. Every time there are amazing big stunts, the tension between the contestants is big. They also talk eachother down, as part of the mindgame. They also do special shows like couples, twins.

By baskok, Feb 21, 2011

I think fear factor is one of the most exciting shows out there. Every time there are amazing big stunts, the tension between the contestants is big. They also talk eachother down, as part of the mindgame. They also do special shows like couples, twins, family wich makes it extra unique. It's always fun to see contestants who're cocky, big mouth and anoying as hell to loose stunts and go home. The presenter is a litle bit too much mister popular, but it's always better then a dull host for this show. Overall a great show that makes you wanna see more.moreless

Love it

By tjtalman, Aug 02, 2010

Joe Rogan is a great personality to have both on fear factor and on UFC. I can't believe people would eat some of the things they had on there bugs, deer testicles, pig spleen, and many more things i don't want ton think about. This is one of very few reality shows i would watch, and one of the only worth watching. They should bring this show back one day, I would watch it, i find it hilarious watching people scream and cry on TV. Joe Rogan is still my favorite reality show host and probably always will be.

JOE ROGAN!moreless