19 Awesome Shows Yahoo Should Save Next

By Kaitlin Thomas

Jul 01, 2014

In an attempt to remind the world it was still relevant, Yahoo announced Monday that it was bringing the fan favorite comedy Community back from the dead after NBC Britta'd it by throwing it in the garbage. According to EW, the production value of the series will remain the same, which obviously means Yahoo is rollin' in the Benjamins. 

Because we're kind and generous people, we thought we'd help Yahoo by offering to take a little of that burdensome cash off their hands. So without further ado—and with complete disregard for logic—here are the shows we'd like Yahoo to save next. For the greater good of humanity and all.

What other shows would you like to see revived?

• Comments (266)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • DavidBjrnst Dec 21, 2014

Terra Nova, Jericho, Firefly, Band of Brothers, Fringe, Vikings, Dexter, Heroes, V, Futurama, Prison Break, Lost, SG.U Stargate Universe and Californication :D

• OneFunCaptain Dec 04, 2014

Terra Nova, Pushing Daisies, Firefly, The Finder

• craigboylstein Nov 14, 2014

Terriers!!!

• efonsecajr Sep 09, 2014

In the middle of season 2 for Deadwood. I hear it ends on a major cliffhanger. Where the eff is the movie.

• mel335 Aug 06, 2014

Lie to me, The Finder. Dead Like Me and Dark Angel

• saizen33 Jul 31, 2014

Jericho and The Nine Lives of Chloe King!! Both were cancelled way too soon. ABC Family didn't treat TNLCK right either and then cancelled it with so many cliffhangers. A TV movie would be nice to wrap it all up.

• googlehoop Jul 15, 2014

Some excellent choices there! Can we add Suburgatory to the list please!

• Mar-Q Jul 15, 2014

REVOLUTION!!

• ashtray4241 Jul 15, 2014

Since this is just a wishlist, I would like to add Almost Human to this list....

• slayme3 Jul 14, 2014

More seasons of Deadwood and Carnivale would be awesome!

• See More Comments (135)