Countdown

Episode Reviews (4)

Fair
6.7

Shaping up really well for the finale!

By amazing_race, Oct 27, 2011

This was yet another exciting episode of 'FlashForward', and I think this has set it up really nicely for the grande gfinale! I thought the interesting developments within this one were amazing, and I can't wait to see how everything will be resolved within the finale!

Demetri and Nicole both revealed their huge secrest, and that was really interesting to see. The storyline between Janis, Simon and Demetri was also interesting!

Their definitely were some great moments within ethis episode. I can't wait for the finale, and this is certainly ean episode that I would highly recommend!

Keep it up FlashForward, and I wish this show would continue into another season!moreless

Overall, this episode was full of disappointments, but it seemed intentional.

By Shreela, Oct 27, 2011

It seems the writers wanted every storyline in this episode to end in disappointment or tragedy. Simon Campos (Dominic Monaghan) was the only character I remember that got what they wanted. Also, I was a bit unnerved by the majority of the US population's response about the pending blackout -- I would have stayed home, not been out partying like New Years Eve or Mardi Gras!

I did enjoy the autistic Davenport boy rearranging his father's complex formulas though, and of course it most likely will lead to some kind of breakthrough.

I hope the next episode won't be such a downer!moreless

Unfortunately, there's a reason this show's being canceled. People don't know when to shut up and when dealing with the total unknown, not taking advice, even in passing, seems unproductive.

By Knightshade03, Jan 29, 2011

"You're going to lose control, attack me, then loose everything." He tells you that right off the bat but it doesn't stop Mark. He's handed a flash and doesn't throw it away. Dem had no reason to tell Zoe but did anyway. Zoe believed in them, Dem believed he was dead, each acted accordingly. Considering the EXTRAORDINARY circumstances, not sure the reactions were exactly appropriate. It's not like he said, "I though I was going to die so I screwed every woman I could find." And Janice is a lesbian so it's not like there's some affair going on.

I was pissed that the daughter died, that seemed uncalled for given the circumstances, however, it seemed to be a disappointing day all the way around. At least Mark's in jail, his wife is doing something totally different, the lovers are trying to get together and Simon's seeking revenge.

Next week is the season/series finale. I hope things wrap up neatly. This show seemed to have a lot of potential but in the end fell flat. I'll miss it but I'm afraid I won't mourn it's passing.moreless