Course Correction

Episode Reviews (3)

Flash-forward meets Final destination

By Dunga103, Jun 14, 2010

I guess once your destiny has been set, no matter what you do, you just can't avoid it and that was exactly what was happening this in this episode. It was cool spin on a borrowed idea (the final destination movies anybody?) that I know must have Agent Demetri feeling very nervous, although he did look it.

I would qualify this episode as a gap filler between the more action packed ones; give the smaller arcs time to catch up with the rest of overall story. For instance the hot intern at the hospital (Nicole) finds out where Keiko is, but before she can tell Bryce, he decides to have a change of heart, get it? I am funny aren't I? Lloyd and Olivia's relationship seems to be growing, and Simon's baby sister is rescued from her kidnappers while Simon himself disappears with the QED ring. This would have been a good time to check on the progress of our urban ninja dad also‚Ķbut oh well, another time.

The whole point of this episode was that if you are marked for Death, no matter where you hide or run, you are going to die, in a sort of similar fashion that you were supposed to. That would mean that Demetri still might get shot by Mark. This episode won't have you jumping out of your seat or anything but it wasn't bad either. I just hope this show doesn't get killed for a second season.moreless

Interesting developments!

By amazing_race, Jun 12, 2010

This was another great episode of FlashaForward, and this one definitely developed nicely!

I thought the various storylines all went well in this episode, and the show is shaping up for an interesting finale, in th(e)ree episode's time.

I loved the ending to this episode, as well, and this show continues in its excellent tradition of epic episode endings! I'm reall y enjoying that factor!

Can't wait to see just how this show is going to finish! It's a great show, and this is a great episode, that I would highly recommend!

Keep it up FlashForward, and I hope this show ends on a high and positive note!moreless