Future Shock

6.6

Genial

By Nhhgg, Jan 05, 2014

Me gusta mucho la serie

A real shame this show is cancelled

By super_friend21, Mar 18, 2011

After the first block of episodes I was left underwhelmed. After being heavily promoted as the next LOST I thought great, a new mysterious sci-fi show but the pilot episode was so-so and the subsequent episodes were average. Compared with the debut season of LOST and this is extremely disappointing. After the long hiatus, the show finally came out of its shell especially after Janis being revealed as mole which is still the best episode overall of the series IMO. But then it was revealed she was a double agent and the series kinda stmbled a bit. But the last three episodes especially this one as a finale really brought home the potential this show still has. A second season is definitely off the cards and THIS is the most disappointing of it all. This SEASON finale due to the very teasing cliffhangers was fantastic and is my second favourite episode. I love the slight deviations of everyone's flashforwards but I didnt like the following:

Thank God Olivia and Lloyd didnt sleep together with the kids in the house - although you could tell theyve fallen for each other - somehow! Seems random to me. Anyway whats more random is how Bryce could possibly be IN LOVE with someone he has only seen for 137 seconds. It must be the idea of her and should wear off soon. Mark was stupid for not listening to the blonde guy in the suit. I hate stubborn people.

But I loved the second blackout and its flashforwards and who simulated it. I loved the timespan on the flashforwards, the bomb explosion in the FBI, Janis being kidnapped - OMG and finally Charlie's flashforward. Is Mark dead or just gone into hiding - for five years! The overall movement of this episode outweighs the flaws which makes it harder to say goodbye to the show.moreless

Quite a random ending, in my opinion.

By amazing_race, Aug 22, 2010

This was a pretty good finale for FlashForward. Well, at least the beginning of the end was!

I thought the storylies developed nicely, and I did enjot Bryce's, Nicole's and Aaron/Tracey's futures panning out nicely, but I though t that they rushed through the ending wsay too quickly.

I thought that those last few scenes were immensely rsushed and they were pretty difficult to understand, which was my main chriticism of this episode. I wished all that was done separately as a episode on it's own, but unfortunately, it was very rushed and condensed.

Overall, it was interesting for the most part. Not the finale I'd imagined but it was good, nevertheless! This show will definitely be missed a lot! I loved it!moreless

it was good but predictable

By TRISTANRULESCSI, Jul 07, 2010

i was eagly antiscipating the finale of flashfoward. I liked the overall story of flashfoward but when it boiled down to the final episode i was disappointed with the predictability of it. I didn't like how everybodies flashfowards had come true. Every experienced what they saw. I liked the shootout in the FBI building and i found potential when mark discovered there would be another blackout. There would have been so much potential for another season what with the final minutes revealing everybody flashfowards in the future (2011 and 2015)

The show was cancelled by ABC after the final episode was written and produced, it's annoying that it has ended on a cliffhanger because the new flashfoward looking intriging. Janis getting kidnapped and guns. I am really hoping the show gets picked up by another network because if this was the final episode it was bad due to the fact that it has been left on a cliffhanger.

Overall, an adequete finale, revealed a lot of information however i was disappointed by the pridictability of the episode and cliffhange ending because of it's cancellation. Please ABC renew this for the second season, dont leave shows unfinished. Thanks for reading :)moreless