Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Episode Reviews (3)

Good
7.4

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road injects a much needed dose of background information and subsequently delivers a slew of satisfying 'oh, I see' moments, that although overdue, are excellently explained and most importantly, quite believable.

By ollyhume, Jul 01, 2010

Ever since Janice is revealed as the second FBI mole, I have been having trouble accepting her as a villain. One of my favorite characters, her behavior has always seemed to contradict the idea that she is a traitor. Her clearly genuine desire to fulfill her flashforward, does not implicate her as a character motivated by murderous ideology. This latest episode addresses these conflicts, comprehensively explaining how and why she is working for the mysterious organization that appear to be behind the infamous blackout. -

-Pretty much every unanswered question I had surrounding her early days as an FBI agent and the foundation of her relationships to other prominent characters, are dealt with and by the end, I felt thoroughly satisfied with the explanation. It's not an incredibly original series of events, but it makes sense and works well in the context of the show, linking up with another previously disjointed character, Marshall Vogel, whose presence, up until now, had seemed a little unnecessary.

Read my full review here: http://playeraffinity.com/tv-reviews/Flashforward-Goodbye-Yellow-Brick-Road.htmlmoreless

Not an interesting episode, but a good lead up one.

By amazing_race, May 30, 2010

This was a very interesting build up episode for next week and in future. The storyline was around Janis, which was very nice to see, and I think it is going to be really interesting int the future as well.

There were several interesting and intense moments, particularly with how the episode ended off. That made it really interesting, and I can't wait to see waht will happen in the upcoming weeks, before the show's demise.

I would recommend this episode, aAs I believer it will be important in the upcoming weeks, but as an episode on its own, it isn't that great.moreless