The Negotiation

Episode Reviews (3)

Fair
6.8

This episode is taking all the loose ends and bringing them together for that day in the future

By jcrboy, Jun 12, 2010

This episode really keeps things moving. Almost all the individual threads that have gotten air time along the way got at least a little bit of attention this episode. We're moving towards the day we've been seeing pieces of all season and we get to watch these paths unfold as they move closer or further from the futures everyone has been promised.

Somebody leaks a piece of the "Suspect Zero Tape" that nobody has seen before; Simon finally gets to meet the bosses he's been working under; Zoey makes plans to actually be in Hawaii; Gabriel goes OCD about his visions; Aaron finally finds the information he was sent to find, as well as his daughter; The Presidential/Vice Presidential future sees some foreshadowing when information on Jericho comes back; Information about Janis' double dealings finally comes to the notice of her coworkers and friends; Even the Olivia/Lloyd connection sees some screen time.

This episode goes non-stop, as it should coming up on the finale, and it didn't lose me for a second.moreless

It's shaping up for the finale!

By amazing_race, Jun 12, 2010

This was another episode full of great moments! I absolutely can not wait ot see how everything is resolved in this show's conclusion in the next two episodes.

The storyline to this was awas good. Janis' secret ids finally out and it is looking very good for the finale!

Gabriel continues to b e really weird, and a little bit annoying, althought he definitely does add something to this show!

On e day left until the blackout, and I can't wait to see what's going to happen. This episode was also great for Aaron, fainally finding his daughter, Tracy.

Can't wait for the last two episodes! This show is amazing, and although I'll b e sad to see it go, I can't wait to see how it ends!moreless