Great

This show managed to keep Cartoon Network alfoat

By Girlygeek43, Apr 13, 2014

Now this is how shows are done. While CN was going through it's MTV esque slump I was pleased that this show managed to keep the network a float for a while before more hit shows came to save it. And it managed to keep CN alive for a good reason, the writing is good, the animation is good, the voice acting is good, and it's really original. It seems that Craig McKraken knows how to stay original when it comes to animation, despite being the creator for PPG. Even though the show had its occasional hiccups, it's still a good show.moreless

Good program for all ages

By JuanGray, Mar 24, 2014

This is a nice clean show for children,I must say I miss it myself

This was the last great Cartoon Network original show.

By Orca36, Mar 04, 2014

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends was the last Cartoon Cartoon. It was also the last Cartoon Network show that was really awesome. A show like this had never been made before. Foster's was a completely original cartoon. The animation was beautiful, the characters were cool and funny, and the adventures they went on were really good also. It was amazing, but considering this was created by the same people who made Dexter's Laboratory and Powerpuff Girls, its no surprise that Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends turned out to be good also.

The characters were both cool and funny (oh wait, I already said that. Oh well). Mac is a really nice kid who cares deeply for Bloo, his imaginary friend. Bloo, he can be pretty arrogant and self-centered, but he's also one of the show's funniest characters. Wilt is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. As well as Eduardo, whose appearence to people gives the wrong impression, as he's real nice but also pretty cowardly. Coco, well all she says is "Coco". Frankie is really funny as well, especially when her and Mr. Herriman argue. Madame Foster is awesome as well. But the funniest character is by far Cheese. He's just hysterrical, if also a little annoying. In a way, Cheese reminds me a lot of GIR from Invader Zim. As their both cute, dumb and really funny.

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is amazing, but its not perfect. The show was starting to go a little downhill in the last season, and the series finale, Goodbye to Bloo, wasn't good at all. In fact, it's probably one of the worst finales for an animated show I've ever seen. But apart from that, the rest of the series, and both movies, were awesome. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is an original classic. By far one of the best shows to hit Cartoon Network, and probably one of the best cartoons ever made.moreless

Not as good as Ed, Edd n' Eddy

By Aaran24, Jan 16, 2014

But still a show that should never be forgotten.

AWESOME SHOW!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND CN'S BEST!!!!!

By fosterfan123, Oct 29, 2013

Craig mcracken who worken on great shows like powerpuff girls and dexter's lab, created another great show is 2004. Now, 2004 was not a good year for cartoon network. Most of the cartoon cartoons got canceled and were replaced by bland shows like atomic betty and baby looney tunes. Honestly, I thought that the network was going downhill, until I saw this show. At first, I thought this show was going to suck because of the annoying and childish commercials. But I finally gave it a chance, and boy was I impressed. The shows was really hilarious. The characters actually all had unique and different personalities and the art style was really beautiful. The episodes are well written and are enjoyable for kids and adults. The only episode I hated was the bendy episode, but let's face it, even the hardcore fans hated that episode. And the goofball episode and the episode were the house throws mac a surprise party were neither good nor bad. While they were mean spirited to the max, they also had some great jokes.

Also, I kinda agree with supermariobros11, this show was way better than my little pony. But my little pony is actually not a bad show. It's actually GOOD if you get past the girly nature of the show..

But back on topic, this show is amazing and it definitely deserved to be a cartoon cartoon instead of that stupid robot jones show that nobody remembers. Yes, it's THAT good. If you haven't seen this show, go watch it. If you get past the childish premise, it's actually a really awesome show.

I LUV U CRAIG MCRACKEN XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD !!!!!moreless

This was replaced by MLP?

By SuperMarioBros11, Sep 27, 2013

Okay, this is a good show, but it's sad it got cancelled. But it got replaced by a terrible show, aka MLP. Seriously, don't watch MLP and watch this.

4 stars of 5.

By finnysohr, Sep 23, 2013

It had 2 seasons and 26 episode. Both seasons had 13 episodes. I think it's kind of good, and kind of pointless.

Season 1 (2000 - 2001) A classic season. Good episodes like Bloo Done It, Eddie Monster, and Busted. Season 2 was a little better though. 8/10

Season 2 (2001 - 2002) Much better. Great eps like Good Wilt Hunting, Destination Imagination, and Goodbye to Bloo. Season 1 was pathcetic compared to this. 10/10

SEASON AIRINGS

Season 1: 13 eps, November 17, 2000 - June 29, 2001

Christmas Special: September 21, 2001

Season 2: 13 eps, December 7, 2001 - April 12, 2002

GRADES:

Art (C) I expect more from this.

Music: (B) The only con is the heavy use of scale steps.

Sound Effects: Quite a problem. (D)

Animation: A bit too stiff. (B)

Overall: (C)

I give this 4 decent stars.moreless

loved it!

By Leviathan1997, Aug 04, 2013

It had its own sense of decency to it and I found it to be a cute and enjoyable show. I loved how each character had a past like Wilt's long lost friend and when Mac and Blue first met and became friends, I hope to see more shows like this in the near future.

One of the Best Cartoon Network Shows

By EllaGomez1, Jun 21, 2013

I love this show since I was little. It's hilarious, memorable, witty, clever, and brilliant. Season 1-2 were awesome. Season 3 was great, but I hated the Goo episodes. Season 4 was funny; Season 5 was great because Goo stopped appearing. Season 6 was also amazing Destination Imagination. The characters are funny, well Coco sometimes annoys me and Goo is the worst of the show. I love the plots and the animation. I knew that it was going to last for 5 years, for some reason. My favorite episode is Mac Daddy. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is one of Cartoon Network's best shows ever made.moreless

Obssesd

By Erinthequeen, Jun 11, 2013

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH IT MAKES ME NOT WANT TO LIVE IN REALITY. I've watched this a lot so I know this so lets get down to the grading and rating

Characters: All the characters to me were very funny and cute my favs are: .Mac because he's smart and sets a good example for kids(and he's the cutest thing on that show) .Goo because she's random funny and is pretty smart if you can create all those friends 3 .Bloo because he brings the life to every episode. My hated ones are:. because he's so strict and treats Frankie like a slave 2. Ducthess because she also treats people like they are slaves. 3. Cheese because he's disgusting and very annoying.

Dislikes: I love this show but we all know somethings we know can get annoying like the episode I hate to my guts I Only Have A Surprise For You. I didn't like this one because they humiliated my fav character and all the characters acted like jerks too(Even Wilt !!!). Also I didn't like Bendy or Imposters because its annoying how they try to annoy everyone else and I wish in the Imposters episode that Goodall was a human and got in trouble.

Loves: I loved Mac and Goo because I read fhfif fan fictions with them in love and its cute enough to make my heart stop. Also bloo is the boss and bloooo are my 2 favs because they make me ctmu

This my favorite show and who ever does not like it or my review needs to go and do some therapy MAJOR THERAPY so thats all for now folks

moreless