High Holidays

Episode Reviews (3)

Superb

Stoned.

By dmarex, Mar 26, 2010

Another hilarious episode of Frasier revolved around Niles trying to rebel, and Freddie actually doing so. We don't get to see Freddie all that often on the show, but when he does appear it's nice to see the father-and-son dynamic he has with his father. Freddie was just funny when he came into the room dressed as a goth and then refused to do any normal things because he wasn't into it.

However, the best part of the episode goes to Niles and Martin, who were both amazingly funny acting as if they were high - Martin because he didn't know he was, and Niles because he thought he was. Niles was just great when he was convinced that the cookie has started to have its effect when in reality he was taking a regular cookie. The comments about mixing that fancy food and the comment about his going over his daily chart just had me rolling.

Meanwhile, Martin was just laugh-out-loud funny when he came back home and started laughing like crazy, and then mixed those foods together. Another great episode of Frasier indeed.moreless

Frasier gets a Christmas shock when Freddie comes to visit him for Christmas.

By Bountyhunterc28, Jul 16, 2007

I loved this episode its one of my favorite holiday ones, everything about this episode made me laugh, Freddie showing up as a Goth, Niles wanting to rebel against his father because he never did as a child, ends up getting Martin stoned, when Martin eats a brownie that Roz brought for Niles, which ended up being a pot brownie.

Martin was hilarious, he really made you believe he was stoned, my favorite part was when he was watching the tape of the Seattle spot and heard Eddie talking, priceless, and Niles the whole time thought he was the one who was stoned.

A truly fantastic episode, Freddie becoming a Goth is the last thing that you would expect from the son of Frasier, but that’s another thing that makes this such a great episode.moreless