Mother Load (1)

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

I can't believe it!

By mamao3, Apr 12, 2013

In this interaction between ostensibly intelligent characters Martin says, Well, Fraise, I guess it's just you and I now. Some writer has Fraiser correct him saying, you and ME Dad. ONE writer finally got it right (you and I was correct!) and they not only correct him into error but then ridicule the effort to speak accurately. What else could I expect from liberal leftists?

I couldn't put quotation marks in here. It deleted those sections when I tried, so please use your imagination.

This is my fourth attempt. This thing doesn't work rightly.moreless

Daphne's mom and brother Simon come for a visit.

By Bountyhunterc28, May 31, 2007

Frasier begins having problems with his neighbor Cam Winston when Cam parks his huge SUV next to Frasier's BMW, causing Frasier to use the sun roof to get out; Frasier then takes it up with the board, which then causes Cam to have to park his vehicle in the sub-basement.

Meanwhile Daphne and Niles decide to move in together, but at the same time her mother and brother Simon come for a visit, and Daphne learns that her parents are having problems.

While Mrs. Moon stays with Niles, Simon stays with Frasier, who is still at it with Cam, which Cam gets the upper hand when he displays the American flag outside his window which covers Frasier's balcony.

This episode was hilarious; the feud between Cam and Frasier is very well done.moreless