The First Temptation of Daphne

Episode Reviews (3)

Superb

Poor Daphne, she is feeling jealousy for the first time with Niles and she doesn't know what to do.

By FrasierFan89, Apr 23, 2008

I posted a video on youtube about this very episode check it out its call "Sweet Niles". It shows my feelings about this episode. The main story with Niles and Daphne is great. The side story is one of the greatest Frasier and Martin moments. You can't help but laugh at those two from the moment the episode starts to the end and everthing in between.

... Frasier: I think it's coming from in here. Niles: What?

Frasier: Dad has brought home a cricket! Niles: A cricket?! Get behind me, Daphne.

...

Frasier: Then what? We get an owl to eat the gecko?! Then we get a tiger to eat the owl? What eats the tiger, Dad, tell me that!

...

Martin: There might be another cricket.

Frasier: There might be more than one.

... Niles: Because this time it's different. Our love is different. It's not based on somebody's expectations or... or anything I'm supposed to be. When I was with Maris, or with Mel, I found myself thinking about you. Going about my day or even when I was in a session, I found myself thinking about you. Well, now we're together. I find myself thinking about you. It's not going to stop.... I'm still mad at you.moreless

Its Daphne's turn to be jealous.

By Bountyhunterc28, May 30, 2007

After looking for a recipe for Niles, Daphne finds patients profile and asks Niles about her, he tells her he can't discuss his patients that of course get Daphne curious.

So with her subconscious getting the better of her she riffles through Niles briefcase and finds out that this woman has a crush on him, she later asks Frasier about patients who have crushes on their doctors, and but what Frasier tells her does not put her mind at ease.

So she goes to the woman's business with Roz, and ends up running out of there when her and Roz's bluff is called.

Daphne becomes insecure never thought I'd see that, and Niles gets the hint that she doesn’t trust him, but reassures her that she is the only one for him, how sweet.moreless