The Ring Cycle

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

"Ring Cycle" one of my all time favorite episodes. I was so very thrilled when Daphne and Niles finally got married. It would frustrate me a little bit in previous episodes when Niles could never really express his feelings for Daphne.

By SPARKLE4U, Jan 12, 2011

"Ring Cycle" finally Daphne and Niles get married. But they have to keep it a secret which makes for more amusement. I found that all the Frasier espisodes were quite funny. And although I really enjoyed this particular one, it's not the ONLY favorite episode. It's very difficult to chose. I really hate that this show is no longer in production. Right now I'm watching all the reruns on the LifeTime Channel for Women.

I only started watching this show THIS YEAR!!! And I never watched Cheers, so I didn't realize how funny the Frasier character was. I don't remember why I even started watching the show??

Also I saw another Star Trek:TNG alumni; Saul Rubinek (Donny). He portrayed a galactic rouge collecting artifacts throughout the galaxy. Alas he came across DATA

the highly valuable android from the Enterprise. He steals

Data by pretending that he was destroyed in an explosion aboard his shuttlecraft.moreless

Niles and Daphne finally get married.

By Bountyhunterc28, Jun 12, 2007

Picking up where last season left of Niles and Daphne elope in Reno, and the only other person who knows is Roz.

Then as to not hurt any body's feelings they go through a series of ceremonies, and what’s more is that Donny is there with his new bride-to be at the last ceremony, Daphne can't take anymore and Donny who thinks she is dumping Niles asks him how it fells about being left at the alter, and keeps drilling him, until his fiancée leaves which he goes after her. Nobody is mad that they kept it a secret they are just happy that they finally got married, as well as everybody else.moreless