Freaks and Geeks

Show Reviews (92)

By intothevacuum, May 19, 2015

Just like my review title says, this show is perfect! It's nostalgic for those who grew up during that time, but being a certain age isn't a requirement as everyone can relate to all of the characters in some way. This show is a great and balanced mixture of serious and funny and deals with topics we've all dealt with at some time in our lives. Every episode has something to offer and doesn't rely on crude or childish humor to be funny. If you want to watch a great TV show, watch this one.moreless

More people should know about it

By Jesslovesadultcartoons, Sep 10, 2014

This show can be described in one word, AMAZING. I love the plot of this show, all the aspects of this show are outstanding. I can't believe it only went on for one season. It's so good! I can't really describe why it's so amazing, you just have to see it! It was a short series but they packed so much into one season.

Freaks and Geeks Great Show

By jordanwitgenstein, Feb 21, 2014

I loved this show so much. I have watched it several times through. This show is funny and serious at the same time. Yeah, im not from the 80's but it is a good representation of the 80's. Love the all star cast as well. Perfect show.

Ahead of the Curve

By vocalsuicide, Feb 20, 2014

This show has everything a hit series about high school needs. It was just about ten years ahead of its time. The characters are realistic and believable, the situations are realistic and they truly captured that awkward feeling of high school. In my opinion, Freaks and Geeks just needed a different audience. Today's audience.

Best show ever

By GurtekSingh, Jul 07, 2013

I loved this show. It has everything that I love about a series. Although it only had one season, the depth of the characters, the story line, and pace of the show was remarkable. I really wish they would make a reboot, or something along the lines of a student in high school or college like this. As the story line develops, you really start to fall in love with each and everyone of the characters. For me after about 4 episodes, I realized how great of a character bill was and how he by himself kinda made the show that much better. You can say that "it never had the chance to spoil by having a lot of The ending leaves you wanting more and make you feel like you lost a best friend, and that everything in your life is not worth living for anymore. How could they cancel this show. Quality TV. Highly recommended.moreless

Amazing TV Series!!!

By ahameden, Mar 12, 2013

I just found about freaks and geeks while browsing the filmography of James Franco - a big fan of him. Really sad it had only one season. Totally addicted to it. Lindsay is so damn good. Wish it had more episodes :(

People are still discovering it, and loving it, today

By heisenturd, Mar 12, 2013

I just discovered it, being a big James Franco fan, and having watched the first episode I was already hooked. I am blasting through them and I have to say I am yet to find a more relatable, accurate and painfully funny presentation of teenagers. It avoids all the obvious cliches and is a joy to watch. Linsay is smashing, but the best part of this show has to be Bill. I would definitely recommend.

Cancelled WAY before its' time

By Wet-Monsoon, Feb 20, 2013

All I have to say about this show is that it was funny, having my relate to almost every segment that the "Geeks" had, and it was certainly interesting to see Linda Cardellini, who is a voice actor currently for children's cartoons, try to find her place in the world... whether it was with the burnouts, or the math squad at her high school.

You'll find, while watching "Freaks and Geeks", that you get invested with Linsay's dilemmas of just fitting in.moreless

Being Only 18 Episodes is What Made It Memorable...

By MehrdadL2, Dec 08, 2012

The brilliant part is that in few TV episodes all the teenage ups and downs is uncovered...

Funny and irresistible