Friday Night Lights

Show Reviews (199)

Great

You will fall in love with this show

By memmapunk, Nov 22, 2013

I've never watched the show.. It was a football thingie and i am not into sports.. But because i has nothing better to do and it was on my netflix recommendations.. I started watching it.

I was so sad about the fact it came to an end.. Is it possible to do the show again? I loved everything about it.. I cried with matt and julie's relationship (i was careful with spoilers), i hated mccoy and his gang so much, i felt in love with luke cafferty, i loved landry so much and tim

If you're lookimg for a show to fall in love, fnl is the show for you..moreless

About this series

By JordanWelch, Nov 13, 2013

It had great casting in season one and acting for Kyle Chandler in season five.

Only two shows made me cry. Friday Night Lights is one of them.

By dov_amc, Aug 20, 2013

If you want to meet believable characters and enjoy realistic storylines, this show is for you.

If you are tired of junk TV and are looking for quality, this show is for you.

Friday Night Lights is not about football. Friday Night Lights is about team spirit, friendship, family and faith: it is about having a sense of belonging.

The cast's superb portrayal of life in Dillon, TX made me feel what the characters were feeling and despite what everyone says, I think the third season was by far the best. I mean, from the first episode to the last, I just couldn't stop crying. It was like saying goodbye to old friends that I had the chance to see grow into more mature characters.

Though the last two seasons weren't as good as the first three ones, it gave the opportunity to explore the realistic outcome of Tim Riggins and tie up loose ends for Matt Saracen with the both brilliantly written and acted episode "The Son".

Truely a gem.

Clear eyes, full heart... CAN'T LOOSE!moreless

Best Drama Series

By SharonLeBuffe, Aug 09, 2013

Really, I believe FNL is the best drama series I have ever watched. I missed watching it when it was on network television, but did just recently watch it on Netflix, since it was a high recommendation for me. The writing is excellent. The actors are excellent. My family and I genuinely cared about these fictional characters and their story lines, a true compliment to the writers and the actors. The story lines offer life lessons without being preachy. I especially recommend FNL for families w/teens and older kids although it would be great for all viewers. So sad it ended.moreless

By BevinChu, Jun 26, 2013

A football show so good even someone who thinks football is ridiculous could like.

More FNL Please

By chrissymack12, Apr 26, 2013

This is one of my faves & I'm still bummed that they're not making any more new FNL episodes. But, I'm still getting my fix by watching all 5 seasons on HitBliss (no commercial interruptions & no monthly fees btw, YES!!). FNL FTW:

The Most Unbelievable Show I've Ever Seen!! ( And not in a good way LOL)

By My3kidsrgr8, Feb 19, 2013

A friend told me I would like this show because I like High school football so much. I really like Connie Britton and the person playing Landry (Jesse Plemons). The story lines have to be written by someone who knows nothing about football. (No one would be mad at a high school coach for taking a college coaching position. Where on earth would you have 10 or so reporters at a regular season opener press conference?) I'm trying to finish watching this crap, but its making me crazy with each new episode I watch. I'M in the middle of season 3 and I feel it will never end.moreless

The Greatest TV Show ever made

By iloverock18, Jul 02, 2012

FNL is my favourite TV program of all time, it was wonderfully cast, perfectly written and engaging in every episode. I too lost a little of myself when it finished! However I am looking forward to starting all over again from Season 1, I just need to mentally prepare myself to once again fall completely and utterly in love with Tim Riggins!

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!

Best Show Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By MaryKennedy4, Jan 03, 2012

This is the best show ever!!!! People think its all about football but its not its a great family oriented show with a lot of drama...It will make you laugh and make you cry all at the same time

Greatest Show Ever

By MasonLynch, Jan 02, 2012

This is probablly one of the best shows i've ever watched, i finished all 5 seasons in about a month and i just could stop watching it. Good show

Load More Reviews