WWE Friday Night SmackDown

Show Reviews (203)

Great

onlie wokr

By cherrijgarcia, Jun 06, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up... You can have your first check by the end of this week .........

Not as good as it used to be

By tmferrell, May 11, 2014

I remember when Smackdown was on par with Raw. For the past 7 years or so it has taken a back seat to Raw. It seems as though they don't care too much about this show. It's exciting and fun every now and then, but not as good as Raw. They need to make it more interesting and stop focusing so much on Raw IMO.

Not bad ..

By BACTERIUMhvhjv, Apr 14, 2013

What exactly was that?

Review for Friday Night SmackDown

By TripleHx30, Apr 07, 2013

Friday Night Smack Down is a really good show. People think that wrestlers should hit each other, but some people don't realize that you can kill each other. Anyway, i think everybody knows that already. This show is doing very well, even when it was the adittude era. I cant wait this Sunday, April 7. Because its WrestleMania 29 and im having a party for that day. The overall for this is 10 out of 10

bullshit

By bilmea121215, Feb 02, 2013

can you show something better its a fluke

WWE TV-14

By EmmanuelS49ers, Nov 11, 2012

WWE the shows are god But they would be Great with y'all go back to TV-14

This is why I put no faith in TV.com user ratings

By kilian21, Sep 25, 2012

WWE averages 8.3 stars? Seriously? The American public is really stupid (or at the little slice of it that reviewed this crap on this site is).

zackryder

By seydirealty, Jul 19, 2012

I love zack ryder plus I'm only 10 soooo fist pump !woo woo woo you know it

john cena won match out limits john jerk

By gsjean, Jun 02, 2012

john cena should won match johnjerk should lost job big show no bisness in match knock out john cena big show should lose job right john jerk tyvm wwe

Load More Reviews