WWE Friday Night SmackDown

Show Reviews (206)

Great

A LITTLE MORE WRESTLING AND LESS TALKING

By peaceloverssuebob, Jan 13, 2015

I KNOW WRESTLING IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENTERTAINMENT AND IT USED TO BE THAT' BUT SINCE TRIPLE H AND STEPHANIE TOOK OVER IT HAS BECOME UNBEARABLE TO WATCH I TURN IT ON BUT WITHIN A FEW MINUTES I HAVE TO TURN IT OFF CARTOONS ARE MORE ENJOYABLE THAN THAT JOKE IT'S SHOULD BE CALLED THE JOHN CENA & SETH ROLLEN &BIG SHOW SHOW I SAY MORE WRESTLING & LESS TALKING ALSO KEEP THE TWO JOKES WITH ROLLENS AWAY FROM THE RING AND AT LEAST MAKE IT LOOK A LITTLE LIKE WRESTLINGmoreless

Something Better

By katinawalker9216, Dec 29, 2014

I love RAW & SMACKDOWN, but it is so script like soaps

By wrongtourn9, Aug 01, 2014

onlie wokr

By cherrijgarcia, Jun 06, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up... You can have your first check by the end of this week .........

Not as good as it used to be

By tmferrell, May 11, 2014

I remember when Smackdown was on par with Raw. For the past 7 years or so it has taken a back seat to Raw. It seems as though they don't care too much about this show. It's exciting and fun every now and then, but not as good as Raw. They need to make it more interesting and stop focusing so much on Raw IMO.

Review for Friday Night SmackDown

By TripleHx30, Apr 07, 2013

Friday Night Smack Down is a really good show. People think that wrestlers should hit each other, but some people don't realize that you can kill each other. Anyway, i think everybody knows that already. This show is doing very well, even when it was the adittude era. I cant wait this Sunday, April 7. Because its WrestleMania 29 and im having a party for that day. The overall for this is 10 out of 10

bullshit

By bilmea121215, Feb 02, 2013

can you show something better its a fluke

WWE TV-14

By EmmanuelS49ers, Nov 11, 2012

WWE the shows are god But they would be Great with y'all go back to TV-14

undertaker

By ElizabethMeri1, Oct 16, 2012

i miss the undertaker its not the same anymore since he i gone and married mccool come back undertker your missed 9.9

Load More Reviews