Jimmy Kimmel's Fanfic-Fueled Friends Reunion: The One With Ross's Lovemaking (VIDEO)

By LizRaftery

Aug 28, 2014

Jimmy Kimmel staged a (partial) Friends reunion on Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night, debuting some of his fanfiction about the beloved sitcom on a set that looked quite familiar... because it was an exact replica of Monica's kitchen on the show.

In the scene he wrote himself, Kimmel stands in for David Schwimmer to play Ross, with Rachel (an exasperated Jennifer Aniston), Monica (Courteney Cox), and Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) all remarking, naturally, on Ross's excellent skills in the sack. The result? Let's just say that Kimmel should stick to hosting a talk show instead of pursuing a career as a screenwriter.

Check out the skit below to see whether Kimmel gets the liplock he's gunning for—and to find out what happened to Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Joey (Matt LeBlanc) in his version of Friends:

• Comments (30)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • lorielisegarvin Sep 28, 2014

iT WAS NICE THAT 3 OF THE friends CAME TOGETHER EVEN THOUG kIMMELS REWRITE WAS LAME

• drlowdon Aug 30, 2014

I honestly don't think there is a more attractive woman that Jennifer Anistion. Mid 40s and still absolutely stunning.

• txgirl75 Aug 30, 2014

Jennifer Anston sure didn't seem too happy be there. Or was that part of the act?

• drlowdon Aug 30, 2014

It was all scripted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqfWtydPqUM

• MissMunchkin Aug 29, 2014

I thought it was hilarious. Haha, guess I'm in the minority.

But it could also be that along with being a FRIENDS fan, I'm also quite familiar with fanfiction, and sadly, that's not too far off from some terribly written fanfiction that I have come across. So, to me, comedy gold.

• shae_SA Aug 29, 2014

Don't care how crappy the material is, even seeing half of the main cast together was amazing.

• ShintiaSilvia Aug 29, 2014

Miss friends so much

• godzilla1200 Aug 29, 2014

The next best thing after Friends, was Happy Endings. Stupid networks that cancel amazing shows for crap like reality tv.

• Darryn87 Aug 29, 2014

FRIENDS is awesome this was crap

• JackSaat Aug 29, 2014

A Friends reunion may never happen but we got Big Bang Theory The Next Friends for the current generation that will still go on for a few years to come!

• kevbuffylost108 Aug 29, 2014

I love TBBT but comparing it to Friends is ridiculous, it will NEVER be able to walk in the same shoes as Friends.

• JackSaat Aug 29, 2014

I´m sorry but this was horrible and unfunny Jennifer Aniston acted like a complete jerk and that horrible script they were reading OMG

• shae_SA Aug 29, 2014

Her reaction was all part of the act.

• See More Comments (10)