Friends

Show Reviews (1198)

Superb

A Show That I Will Continue To Rewatch

By YeehawBigBoy, Apr 05, 2014

Great show, some moments were too corny for me, but most of the time almost any episode could bring a smile to my face. The cast had tremendous chemistry and the writers picked their spots well, this combination always produces a show for the ages. A 10/10 in my book.

There's nothing like it

By paulamascheroni, Jan 19, 2014

There're a lot of sitcoms that were and are really good, but FRIENDS had not only the funniest moments and scenes ever filmed, but also the CHEMISTRY between characters that made the show one of the best of all times. The friendship backstage helped the show carry on through 10 wonderful years. The actors loved each other in and outside stage.

The directors, producers, and every single person who made this show shine were an absolutely incredible FAMILY. They were and are very creative people, full of joy and brightness. Outstanding. There is no episode that wasn't worth the while. Each of them are fantastic, intelligent.

Also, the special mark FRIENDS left on people is amazing. It is a show which leaves smiles on everybody. It cheers you up, it helps you unwind and stop worrying for just a moment about your problems. You simply enjoy every second of watching these friends and their adventures.

It is a show that teaches so many values. Friendship, of course, above all. It is very important to realize the importance friendship has in our lives. We live through a lot of good and bad moments, they are there for you always, as the song says. Even when you are a couple and you're best friends, there's nothing like it. Standing side by side, these people taught, enjoyed, laughed, cried, erred, married, learnt, grew up and were. They are and stay in our hearts, they will always do.

moreless

A big for its end.

By AnvithaBharadwaj, Dec 24, 2013

I was heart broken when this show came to an end. I can't dream of saying that any show will become as great as this.

A reference as a sitcom

By Romano338, Nov 29, 2013

It deserves the reputation it has! Very funny.

Last season can be a bit disappointing because it looks rushed though.

TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By meganreview685, Nov 04, 2013

Friends is to die for... I absolutely love Friends... This show has been here for a while, but I'm 13 and I am inlove with it.

I Knoow!!!

By edwinacewongkaren, Sep 24, 2013

Only the best Sitcom ever, didn't have an appetite to watch any other Sitcom since it ended, Really wish there is a 20 Years Anniversary and a 10 Years Reunion show or interview of the Cast and Producers Next Year in any case I still laugh at every episode that I watched either online , on DvD or if I get to catch a re-run on cable tv

Ross & Rachel , Chandler & Monica, Joey & Phoebe Thank you for 10 wonderful years of laughter, tears and love even though it has been 9 years since the last episode airing I still luv this showmoreless

BEST COMEDY SHOW EVER

By M_ia, Aug 29, 2013

First off yeah sure seinfield is great, I watch that too but nothing and I REALLY MEAN NOTHING is EVER going to come close to Friends. Friends is an American sitcom and yet it has spread all over the world. I mean I'm an Aussie and it's my ABSOLUTE favourite show! To the people who hate friends, why are you here? I mean this is a FAN WEBSITE AFTER ALL I MEAN SERIOUSLY! To write nasty comments about shows you dont like, I love friends, I still watch it every weeknight and I still laugh. Its my favourite show. If your going to write a bad comment DONT be rude about it. :( I could never say I hate friends, I LOVE IT. The characters all work so well 2gether and who cares about reality? Its a fricken TV SHOW! TV SHOWS DONT HAVE TO BE 100% REAL! thats all! I've watch every single episode a load of times, one of them I have watched at least five times and it is still funny. They crack me up every time! The episodes will never get boring.

Joeys the dumb hot Italian actor, Chandlers the sarcastic forgotten loser, Ross is the geeky palaentoligist whos divorced thrre times, Monica's the clean, neat freak chef, Phobe's the quirky hippie massuse (she has the best lines) and Rachels the spoilt sweet designer, probably the most normal out of all of them.

I LOVE ALL THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES IN IT!

I reccomend this show to people who wanna have a laugh. In Australia it's on at 6:00-6:30pm and then another episode follows after from 6:30-7:00pm, weeknights, Monday-Friday. DON'T WATCH IT AND YOU'LL REGRET IT! DO WATCH IT AND CRACK UP WHILE YOUR WATCHING IT!moreless

Friends are the best!

By vortex6688, Aug 22, 2013

Hi everybody! I love this show, i even made my own website about the show, please check this source: fansoffriends . com , There are all the seasons you can watch online. it's free, no registration or anything like that. This is my first work as a web designer, please don't judge so hard, it's not finished yet anyway, but all the episodes have been posted already, enjoy! Thank you!

DID YOU KNOW?

By monicaforman3, Aug 11, 2013

Because of a bet between Matthew Perry and Bruce Willis, on the set of the "Whole Nine Yards", (which Perry won), Willis did a two-episode guest role for free. Read MORE Trivia like this on endedtvseries com

Could this be the greatest comedey show ever? I think sooooo

By roshers09, Aug 08, 2013

No doubt this is the best comedy show ever... Iconic even... You can watch it countless times, know exactly what they are about to say, what's going happen and still laugh your head off and be entertained to the max.

The show is genuinely quite clever with the writing, story lines and character developments. Everyone can relate to at least one of the characters if not all the characters and this is what makes it so special.

The friendship between and individual personalities them make an ideal show for banter and laughs all round. <3moreless

Load More Reviews