Friends

Show Reviews (1205)

Superb

One of the best of the BEST

By bautistakenrick856, 21 hours ago

Who could forget "Friends"? Ha, NOBODY!!! :-)

I'll be there for you!!!

By lyelvis, Oct 07, 2014

I can rewatch this 10 years from now and I'll still love this show. Every time it comes on tv I have to sit through it because it's always funny and it has a special place in me. Never bored of Friends!

Funny in a juvenile way

By Jesslovesadultcartoons, Sep 10, 2014

I loved this show in the first season because the whole thing with Ross having a crush on Rachael thing was really sweet, but then it just got annoying after that like the constant on and off relationships ugh. I don't understand why it's called "Friends" when it's more about relationships than friendships. This show is funny but some jokes are just pathetic with unnecessary laugh tracks, I think the acting is kind of cheesy, like Pheobe's character can really annoy me. In my opinion, Chuck Lorre sitcoms are way more intelligent. Anyways I do like Friends but sometimes it's just too childish for my tastes.moreless

The one in a million!

By plaknas, Aug 12, 2014

This is the "benchmark" for comedy. Everything is "perfect" here the script, the acting and the actors. Mathew Perry, David Schwimmer, Matt Leblanc, Jennifer Aniston, Courteny Cox and Lisa Kudrow all six form one hell of a team. It is one of the greatest ensemble of pure talent ever. Every presented a unique set of comedy. It was not just comedy rather even emotional show. "friends" really became a "friend" of the viewers.

The one with the review...

By NikitaChelsea, Aug 09, 2014

I saw Friends a couple of times on tv,never really liked it that much... A few days ago it aired back on tv and I started to watch it,I liked it very much! But I'm a binge watcher,especially shows like Friends where episode are less then half an hour,so one episode a day wasn't gonna be enough so I went and bought the complete series the next day. It's fun,humorous and for some of us,we can relate to the story. Living with 5 other friends in New York City? Well,it would sure work for me. Friends is like the life i'd like to live one day,when I reach that age.moreless

Well... it's perfect

By theKingInTheNorth, Jun 24, 2014

If you can't sleep.

Who are your friends?

By jerrycooper, May 14, 2014

I love tv shows, but nothing compares to both seinfeld and friends(my favorites shows all time) the chemistry between the characters is great, the characters really become our close friends, it's a brilliant show.

A Show That I Will Continue To Rewatch

By YeehawBigBoy, Apr 05, 2014

Great show, some moments were too corny for me, but most of the time almost any episode could bring a smile to my face. The cast had tremendous chemistry and the writers picked their spots well, this combination always produces a show for the ages. A 10/10 in my book.

There's nothing like it

By paulamascheroni, Jan 19, 2014

There're a lot of sitcoms that were and are really good, but FRIENDS had not only the funniest moments and scenes ever filmed, but also the CHEMISTRY between characters that made the show one of the best of all times. The friendship backstage helped the show carry on through 10 wonderful years. The actors loved each other in and outside stage.

The directors, producers, and every single person who made this show shine were an absolutely incredible FAMILY. They were and are very creative people, full of joy and brightness. Outstanding. There is no episode that wasn't worth the while. Each of them are fantastic, intelligent.

Also, the special mark FRIENDS left on people is amazing. It is a show which leaves smiles on everybody. It cheers you up, it helps you unwind and stop worrying for just a moment about your problems. You simply enjoy every second of watching these friends and their adventures.

It is a show that teaches so many values. Friendship, of course, above all. It is very important to realize the importance friendship has in our lives. We live through a lot of good and bad moments, they are there for you always, as the song says. Even when you are a couple and you're best friends, there's nothing like it. Standing side by side, these people taught, enjoyed, laughed, cried, erred, married, learnt, grew up and were. They are and stay in our hearts, they will always do.

moreless

A big for its end.

By AnvithaBharadwaj, Dec 24, 2013

I was heart broken when this show came to an end. I can't dream of saying that any show will become as great as this.

Load More Reviews