Friends

Show Reviews (1207)

Superb

i watch friend to release my stress....

By vickypal88, Jan 20, 2015

there is only one word for ..............

Just finished watching

By Denys80, Jan 14, 2015

I watched friends i mean ALL of it this year, i finished it yesterday and i really miss them !!!!

One of the best of the BEST

By bautistakenrick856, Dec 27, 2014

Who could forget "Friends"? Ha, NOBODY!!! :-)

I'll be there for you!!!

By lyelvis, Oct 07, 2014

I can rewatch this 10 years from now and I'll still love this show. Every time it comes on tv I have to sit through it because it's always funny and it has a special place in me. Never bored of Friends!

Funny in a juvenile way

By Jesslovesadultcartoons, Sep 10, 2014

I loved this show in the first season because the whole thing with Ross having a crush on Rachael thing was really sweet, but then it just got annoying after that like the constant on and off relationships ugh. I don't understand why it's called "Friends" when it's more about relationships than friendships. This show is funny but some jokes are just pathetic with unnecessary laugh tracks, I think the acting is kind of cheesy, like Pheobe's character can really annoy me. In my opinion, Chuck Lorre sitcoms are way more intelligent. Anyways I do like Friends but sometimes it's just too childish for my tastes.moreless

The one in a million!

By plaknas, Aug 12, 2014

This is the "benchmark" for comedy. Everything is "perfect" here the script, the acting and the actors. Mathew Perry, David Schwimmer, Matt Leblanc, Jennifer Aniston, Courteny Cox and Lisa Kudrow all six form one hell of a team. It is one of the greatest ensemble of pure talent ever. Every presented a unique set of comedy. It was not just comedy rather even emotional show. "friends" really became a "friend" of the viewers.

The one with the review...

By NikitaChelsea, Aug 09, 2014

I saw Friends a couple of times on tv,never really liked it that much... A few days ago it aired back on tv and I started to watch it,I liked it very much! But I'm a binge watcher,especially shows like Friends where episode are less then half an hour,so one episode a day wasn't gonna be enough so I went and bought the complete series the next day. It's fun,humorous and for some of us,we can relate to the story. Living with 5 other friends in New York City? Well,it would sure work for me. Friends is like the life i'd like to live one day,when I reach that age.moreless

Well... it's perfect

By theKingInTheNorth, Jun 24, 2014

If you can't sleep.

Who are your friends?

By jerrycooper, May 14, 2014

I love tv shows, but nothing compares to both seinfeld and friends(my favorites shows all time) the chemistry between the characters is great, the characters really become our close friends, it's a brilliant show.

A Show That I Will Continue To Rewatch

By YeehawBigBoy, Apr 05, 2014

Great show, some moments were too corny for me, but most of the time almost any episode could bring a smile to my face. The cast had tremendous chemistry and the writers picked their spots well, this combination always produces a show for the ages. A 10/10 in my book.

Load More Reviews