The One Where Rachel Quits

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Rachel quits.

By Canogaparkcindy, May 31, 2009

Well the title explains it all. Rachel finally quits the coffeehouse. It's true what6 the gang said. I haven't seen her look for another job since "TOW All The Poker" in season one. So it's about time. I like how she still has to serve coffee towards the end, so it's like she has the same job. So it was sort of a cliffhanger. This was weird for a Christmas episode but still good. Ross selling cookies for a girl. I like how Joey, Chandler & Ross all help the little girl out even though she doesn't get the tree. The Christmas theme was great. All the brown Christmas trees. A great episode!moreless

Another great episode of Friends, in which Rachel finally quits her job, Phoebe is fighting for the rights of the Christmas trees, and Ross is trying to make up for breaking a little girl's leg.

By dmarex, Apr 18, 2006

After almost 2 and a half years, Rachel finally quits her job as a waitress at Central Perk, and it's time for her to move on. We get to see more character development, as she is finally ready to move on to some new challenges in her life. Of course, her friends are there to make the story very funny.

Also, we find out more about Phoebe's fight for the rights of the Christmas trees, and how will Joey act when Phoebe asks him to stop destroying the trees. Another character development.

Also, Ross accidentally breaks a little girl's leg and he's doing his best to make it up to her. The whole story with the little girl's father is quite good, and Ross's competition with the other little girls is hilarious.

So, to sum it up, this is yet another great episode of Friends. Definately a classic.moreless