Great

friends

By anthonygasecd, Jun 19, 2014

I think friends the show should come back because everyone miss them

This episode goes through all the best bits of episodes prior to The Last One.

By Craigs182, Nov 16, 2006

Possibly the best flashback episode! It explains each individual character, fun & games and love. It could not be better, all the best bits of Friends put together, including some hilarious sayings; Chandler - Oh my God, Phoebe - Oh no, Monica - I know. The best clip on there is when Monica and Rachel go against Chandler and Joey for the apartment. One of the funniest scenes; Ms Chenandler Bong, Michael O Flatley, Joey s imaginary friend and Monica s hockey nickname - Big Fat Goalie. Definitely one of the best Friends episodes. The episode to watch if you want some laughs. An amazing programme.moreless

"The One With All the Other Ones". Ten years of Friends.

By chandlerchick, Aug 18, 2006

I cried so hard throughout the entire thing. I love Friends and I still miss it to this day...I will never forget Phoebe, Monica, Ross, Rachel, Joey and Chandler.

I heard the network was thinking about putting together one last Thanksgiving episode. It all depends on whether or not the entire cast wants to do it. As far as I know, Jennifer Aniston is already on board and she's waiting for the other five to agree to it. I hope they all decide to do it because I would love to see one more Thankgiving episode and I would love to see Chandler actually eat Thanksgiving food! That would be a great ending! I just felt that the way it ended, it left it open for one more episode, and a Thanksgiving one would be perfect.

Good luck to the entire cast and crew, I hope you are all still happy and healthy and we all miss you very much!moreless

It's an end of an Era

By arabey, Feb 07, 2006

Rache "Crying": Oh my God, I'm gonna miss you so much

Monica "too ": Me too

Rache: It's really End of an Era

Monica"out loud" : I KNOW

******************

With we did really miss them so much... and this two spiceal episodes show perfectly clips from "This Era"

it's really amazing, make you cry,laugh.and everything

Anyway it's really better than the last one

You should see it and tell...

Taking a look at the 10 years of Friends, I could laugh and cry forever.

By lemon_accw, Dec 29, 2005

This special episode, part one and two, was really well put together and it had all of the best clips from the many episodes of Friends. Sectioned off into characters, boys, girls, fun & games, lovers & friends, etc. This was a really great way to remember all that we've seen on Friends.

The music was wonderful in The One with all the Other Ones. The Reason by Hoobastank played in Friends and Lovers almost made me cry. What pushed me over was when the cast starts crying, hugging each other and then they hold hands and bow and then the visual effect ends the episode.

I loved watching this and maybe even more than The Last One itself.moreless