The One with Joey's Award

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Joey gets a Soapie Award.

By Canogaparkcindy, Aug 09, 2008

Another great installment to the preparation of Chandler & Monica's wedding. The C plot, dealing with Monica while Phoebe gets a new boyfriend, Monica starts having doubts about being married, since she will never sleep with anyone else, which is what everyone goes through! The B plot in which Ross' student says he loves him to get his grade raised, my favorite part is when Ross yells at him & the teachers are right behind him, it seems like they're in a relationship. The A plot which leaves a hint of a future relationship of Joey & Rachel, I love how they steal the award at the end. A great episode.moreless

love it!

By emmalou2704, Jul 02, 2008

This episode is another great one to add to all the great Friends episodes. I love Joey's reaction to not winning the award, when he was supposed to be happy but ends up having a rant to Rachel on camera!

and then when he presents the award for actresses and doesn't let the audience clap... and then his tune changes when the winner can't collect the award and Joey accepts it on her behalf 'I'm sure Jessica would like to thank my parents...'! so funny!

And then the fact that he steals an award is hilarious, given that it has no relevance to himself!!

Overall I think that Joey is the best in this episode.moreless