The One with Joey's Award

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

love it!

By emmalou2704, Jul 02, 2008

This episode is another great one to add to all the great Friends episodes. I love Joey's reaction to not winning the award, when he was supposed to be happy but ends up having a rant to Rachel on camera!

and then when he presents the award for actresses and doesn't let the audience clap... and then his tune changes when the winner can't collect the award and Joey accepts it on her behalf 'I'm sure Jessica would like to thank my parents...'! so funny!

And then the fact that he steals an award is hilarious, given that it has no relevance to himself!!

Overall I think that Joey is the best in this episode.moreless

Soapie and dinosaur noise!

By Emina_I, Jun 09, 2008

This episode is about Joey's nomination for Soapie- "the third most prestigious soap opera award there is":)! I loved the part when he got up on the stage and started giving his speach for someone else's award:" And I'm sure that Jessica would like to thank my parents who always believed in me. She'd also like to thank my friends, Chandler, Monica, Ross, Phoebe, and Rachel who's sittin' right there!"

Best part of this episode was Ross's lecute about Velociraptor's high pitched noise that he tried to imitate :) for his student. I laughed so hard... well written episode.moreless