The One with Phoebe's Rats

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

The scarf

By ranallosb, Nov 05, 2012

My wife LOVES the scarf Rachel received from Gaven. Can anyone PLEASE tell me what style/kind/fabric that might be? Or a brand? Anything that can help me?

thanks!!!

Mike Discovers Phoebe Has Rats As Pets, Ross Tries To Stop Joey From Making A Move On Emma's Nanny, And Gavin Gives Rachel A Very Special Birthday Present.

By xCeeCeex2007, Dec 01, 2007

Mike Discovers Phoebe Has Rats As Pets Living In Her Cupboards And Sets Rat Traps Much To The Dismay Of Phoebe, Gavin And Rachel Bicker A Lot, But By The End Of The Episode, Gavin Gives Rachel A Scarf For Her Birthday And Kisses Her, And Ross Tries To Stop Joey From Making A Move On Emma's New Nanny, 'Molly' But There Really Was No Need Because Molly Was A Lesbian!,Her Girlfriend 'Tabitha' Turned Up At The End Of The Episode.

This Episode Was Just Great For Laughs, Phoebe Has Given Her Rats Names! 'Bob' And 'Susie' (Bob Was Accidentally Killed By A Rat Trap!)

I Love This Episode!moreless

Phoebe and her pet rats...

By Black_Grace, May 28, 2007

Good episode! Phoebe had a pet rat- Bob who is actually a girl and has babies. I wasn't freaked out by it but I wouldn't want rats because they crap everywhere and get everything. Gavin and Rachel have more fights. Ross tells Joey to stay away from their new nanny and she is a lesbien!! I thought Ross wanted her from himself but I was wrong. Joey was so shocked! Its Rachel birthday and at the end Gavin and Rachel end up kissing which Ross sees from his apartment. Monica was so funny that her party is cleaning up! Lol.moreless

Rat babies...RAT BABIES!

By SMGslayer97, Nov 06, 2006

A shoe box full of rat babies. There are no words for how funny this is. The ending scene is a particularly funny one, that ironicly doesn't have much to do with the box of rat babies...rat babies!!!

Rachel: Do you see what all the guys see in her?

Monica: I wouldn't kick her out of bed. No more vodka for me.