The One with Rachel's Book

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Phoebe moves in with Ross.

By Canogaparkcindy, Jul 24, 2009

This episode was okay, not as great as the premiere. I think Friends changed a bit after the 6th season. I don't know. Maybe its just me. Not in a bad way though. Rachel's book was the best plot. Joey mentioning it through the whole episode, was kind of annoying as Rachel said. But the whole plot was just naturally funny. Phoebe moving in with Ross was pretty great. Ross having to massage that old man. Chandler having a large amount of money for the wedding was funny, because Monica's parents spent the wedding fund on a beach house! Chandler was so nice in the end. Spending the money. Great installment.moreless

"there's nothing wrong with a woman enjoying a little..... erotica"

By pinksoul18, May 27, 2007

this episode is really great.

joey, who can't sleep in his bedroom or in the couch because the duck got sick, goes in rachel's bedroom, lay down in her bed and finds a book.. after reading a piece of it, he discovers that it's an erotic book.. after reading the whole book, he continues joking because she got well p***...

then in the end rachel gets sick of it and said she wanted to do it with joey. joey, scared, refuses.. and i really can't believe that it's the first time that joey refuses to do it...

monica and chandler went to have dinner with monica's parents, and discover that there is no money for their wedding. thinking that it's over, monica is really upset because can't have the perfect wedding,a nd chandler,kindly, says that he has some. but chandler doesn't want to spend ol the money on the wedding. later monica decided that she doesn't want a big fancy wedding but a marriage.. so she really must love chandler!!

i really think that they are a perfect couple..moreless

Everybody begins planning for the wedding. Phoebe moves in with Ross, and brings her massage parlor with her. Napping in Rachel's bed because the duck threw up in his, Joey discovers that Rachel has been reading a trashy romance novel.

By Black_Grace, Apr 07, 2007

It was good. I can't believe they still have the duck and chick. Longer than Ross had the monkey. Phoebe was so funny with her massage clints in Ross' apartment. Ross only said he did them because of the hot girl but he had to do the old guy. He could of just said that he was doing it weird. Anyone could feel car going down their back. Lol. Its not that bad of a thing doing that. I wouldn't mind. Well not for that long because my hands would hurt. I would love to get a massage for an hour.moreless