The One with Ross's Tan

Episode Reviews (22)

Great

Ross is a 12!!

By doguineta, Jun 27, 2010

So, IMO this and the one with ross' grant are the best ones of the season in terms of funny, cause her the 3 storylines work pefectly. First Joey and Racheld are thying to take the relationship to the next level, but Rachel slaps him everythme he goesnear her ass, much like she laughes whern Ross tried to do the same in season 2, and Joey is unable to undo her bra. Somewhere else, Monica and Phoebe are tyuing to cut off their ives Maanda a snobby girl who was thier frined but is very annyoing has a fake brisitsh accent and always speaks about the famous guys she slept with. She acciedntally revelaeed Phoebe tries to cut off Monica, leading to an argument. ANd finally Ross tries body spray tan but he isunable to count mississippiless-ly so he gets sprayed 6 times on the front and noe on the back, looking very tan, VERY tan. The funiest part here is when Chandler mocks him. Awesome episde, watch it.moreless

Once again Ross is in an unbelievable situation

By seriesguy3998, Oct 10, 2009

Friends Season 10 Episode 3 The One With Ross's Tan

Ross goes to a tanning place, but a confusion makes him look really really but really tan. Rachel and Joey try to sleep together, but decide they are better as friends. Phoebe and Monica try to cut off a friend, but she reveals Phoebe tried to cut off Monica before.

This episode, the one with Ross's tan, was amazingly funny. Is so great, and so unbelievable that that smae fact makes it funnier! It was also funny the plot with Monica and Phoebe, and "I feel like a perfect arse!" "Actually in America you're only an ass." was my favorite of it! Also one of my favorites was also "How do you count to 5?" "1,2,3..." "Damn it!"

With Rachel's and Joey's plot, it was funny, but I dont really like the idea of Joey and Rachel dating. It got weird. Overall, a great episode.moreless

Ross sees Monicas new tan and being impressed, he goes to get one too. But when he misunderstands the instructions, he ends up being insanely orange. Meanwhile Monica & Pheobe try to 'fase out' there big headed friend and Rachel & Joey go on a first date.

By Abiteddyluv, Mar 23, 2009

This episode is one of my many favourite episodes of friends. Some scenes involving Ross's plot will leave you in stiches and are hilarious, it is a true classic Friends subplot! Any friends lover will see the comedy and will have you in a fit of giggles! Monica and Pheobe's plot is also very funny as you see them with a very funny guest star. The story is very funny and also has some memorable friends moments. Joey and Rachel's plot is fairly funny but not quite as good s the other two. However I still thought it was an awesome Friends episode! This is another great episode and I would reccomend it to anyone who is in need of a good laugh! :)moreless

One of Ross's best

By Seabono12, Nov 04, 2008

Okay I'm going to tell you flat out straight. Ross was extremely hilarious in this episode. He spray tanned by six twos and became a twelve on one side and a zeros on the other. I swear I couldn't stop laughing when Ross was constantly messing it up. Monica and Phoebe get a visit from thier old-annoying friend Amanda where Monica learns, that in 1990, Pheobe tried to cut her out. Monica and Pheobe's original plan was for Mike and Chandler to fake a car accident so they could get out of seeing Amanda, but to due Monica's gain of knowledge, she said Mike wasn't there and left Pheobe with Amanda. But after a chat with her in the hallway, things got better. Overall, I found Amanda to be very irratating and hilarious at the same time. Overall one of the best season 10 episodes of Friends.moreless

was that place the sun?!?!

By emmalou2704, Jul 02, 2008

HA HA HA!

This really is a laugh out loud episode of friends...!

Ross can't count properly and so ends up getting fake tan sprayed on his front/back too many times... thus ending up looking like he has a rediculous tan, hence chandlers line 'was that place the sun?!'

The whole mississippi counting thing is hilarious! And then when Ross goes to another tanning place which has the tan spray on both sides... its fantastic!

The whole Rachel Joey thing is brilliant as well, with Rachel slapping his hand away when they are kissing!

Overall, I think this is one of the funniest episodes of season 10, Ross is brilliant in this episode!moreless

Mississippi? I said count to five!

By Emina_I, Jun 08, 2008

Mississippilesly? I just love scenes with Ross in this episode! I laughed so hard when he got spray-on tan just on his face all those times! "Ross: One Mississipi, two Mississipi, Three Mis..."- his counting was hilarious!!!

"Ross: I went to that tanning place your WIFE suggested!

Chandler: Was that place... The Sun?

Ross: Ohh! And it gets worse! Chandler: Oh My God! You can do a duet of Ebony and Ivory all by yourself!"

I didn't like the part between Rachel an Joey... I never liked the idea of them being together and I couldn't imagine them sleeping together. I am glad that they didn't but the way it happened- with the slapping and kicking....that I didn't like at all!!moreless

Mississippilessly?

By kodabear911, Jun 06, 2008

Ross gets a spray-on tan, but it can't end there! He ends up getting a "12" on his front and a "0" on his back, it's hilarious :). So, as Chandler said, "You could do a duet of 'Ebony and Ivory' all by yourself!" More mishaps with the spray on tan makes this one of my favorite episodes! I mean, who can't get a spray on tan? Ross, the Divorce Force, can't!

Also, Joey and Rachel have their first official date, which goes pretty okay. But, when they get back to the apartment, everything goes wrong. Rachel can't seem to get through Joey's moves without either giggling or slapping his hand away. Not as funny as the title plotline, but still "Friends" funny, nonetheless!

And, yet another plotline(I think that great number of plotlines in this episode is the secret to it's funniness, much like TOW They All Turn Thirty) is Monica and Phoebe's old neighbor, Amanda, comes back. She's a little... Over-confident of herself, you could say... But, she's hysterical, and almost as silly as Ross' tan. She's come back with a fake British accent, even though "You're from Yonkers! Your last name is Buffo-Martezi!"(Monica).

So, to sum it all up, this is at least in the top 10 episodes, maybe in the top 5, so if you haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT!!!moreless

"I get pedicures." - Chandler

By FriendsSvuLost8, Feb 08, 2008

Rachel and Joey go on their first date and everything goes great untill they go back to the apartment and start making out. Then they find out that things don't just don't work between them. I never wanted these two together but still the ending was kinda sad.

Phoebe and Monica try to cut a fake British woman out of their life. But she reveals that in 1992 Phoebe tried to cut Monica out of her life. She gets mad about that but they make up when she finds out that she is the only one that Phoebe wasn't able to cut out of her life.

Ross tries to get a tan at a tanning salon but, well he's probably the only one in the world who can screw that up.

Chandler didn't have much to do in this episode apart from his pedicure line and the picture he took of a very tanned Ross.moreless

I love this episode. Ross is hilarious who can't get a fake tan? Ross obviously can't

By Kahlan14, Jul 15, 2007

I love this episode, Ross can't tan. I mean who counts with Mississippi after the number? Ross obviously. I can't believe he was like sixteen on the front side and zero on the back. It was hilarious to watch his reactions were priceless. Joey and Rachel's story line was also hilarious. I love this episode a lot. Monica and Pheobe's story line wasn't as good as the other two in the episode. I don't know why but it wasn't as funny. The episode on a whole was pretty good and definitely a fine example of how awesome the show is.moreless

Load More Reviews