The One with the Baby on the Bus

Episode Reviews (14)

Great

Eh.

By Canogaparkcindy, Oct 28, 2010

Not the greatest episode of Friends. First of all it went by really fast. Most of the episode was taken up by the guest star's singing. Everything else was good. Monica being like Ross' mother and getting him through a shot. Chandler & Joey losing Ben on a bus but get him back pretending to be together. Why was Rachel looking at the singer like she was about to cry? I don't know. But the Rachel & Phoebe moment was really great! So in my opinion, not so great. Not even that funny. So much of a filler. Otherwise other plots were good.moreless

Awesome

By efc91, Aug 19, 2010

When Ross has an allergic reaction to Monica's kiwi-lime pie, Chandler and Joey are asked to baby-sit Ross's son Ben. They use Ben to help them try and pick up girls. Phoebe loses her Central Perk singing gig to a professional singer. Now this is where it gets really good. Chandler and Joey are at there best here every scene with them made me laugh. "Stay back I got Kiwi, run joey run" was a really memorable moment. Phoebe's songs where really funny too. The part where Monica throws the basketball out the window was good also. 9.5 out of 10.moreless

Joey and Chandler are just classic!

By emmalou2704, Jul 03, 2008

I love this episode!

The main story is that Ross gets an allergic reaction from some Kiwi Pie that Monica made but is looking after Ben. He needs to go to the hospital though, and so entrusts Joey and Chandler to look after Ben while he goes to get treatment.... Joey and Chandler decide to use Ben as a babe magnet and end up getting on a bus with some women, only to then get off the bus and leave Ben on it!!!

When they go to pick Ben up they can't decide which Baby is Ben so decide to flip for it:

Joey: Uh... uh, we'll flip for it. Ducks or clowns?

Chandler: Oh, we're gonna flip for the baby?

Joey: You got a better idea? Chandler: All right, call it in the air.

Joey: Heads.

Chandler: Heads it is.

Joey: Yes! Whew!

Chandler: We have to assign heads to something.

Joey: Right. Okay, okay, uh... ducks is heads, because ducks have heads.

Chandler: What kind of scary-*** clowns came to your birthday? Only when they get home do they realise they have the right baby when he starts to cry around Monica like before!

Overall a great funny episode!moreless

"What kind of clowns came to your birthday"-Chandler Bing.

By efc1991, Jan 10, 2008

When Ross has an allergic reaction to Monica's kiwi-lime pie, Chandler and Joey are asked to baby-sit Ross's son Ben. They use Ben to help them try and pick up girls. They leave him accidentally on the bus, later they find him but they are not sure the baby is really Ben. Phoebe loses her Central Perk singing gig to a professional singer. She becames a street singer in front of the café. Favourite episode of season two, it was hilerous, couldn't stop laughing when Ross goes to yell at Chandler and Joey and Chander says "Step back I have Kiwi, run Joey run!" it was brilliant a very memorible episode.moreless

I Play For Me

When I play, I play for me

I don't need your charity

La lalala lalalalalalala

lalala lalala lalalalalalala....

By Monica-Geller, May 04, 2007

Ross has an allergic reaction to Monica's kiwi-lime pie and she has to take him to the hospital.

Chandler and Joey are asked to baby-sit Ross's son Ben and while using him to try and pick up girls they leave him on the city bus. Phoebe gets upset when Terry hires a professional singer to sing in Central Perk.

THis is the episode she sings:

Shower Song

I'm in the shower and I'm writing a song

Stop me if you've heard it.

My skin is soapy, and my hair is wet,

and Tegrin spelled backward is Nirget.

Lather, rinse, repeat

and lather, rinse, repeat

and lather, rinse, repeat

as needed.moreless

has one of my favorite lines ever

By HunterJ8, Feb 10, 2007

we have to assign heads to something.

okay, ducks is heads because ducks have heads.

what kind of scary ass clowns came to your birthday

honestly, my favorite exchange ever out of all 10 season. other stories were good. we learn that ross is allergic to many things, including kiwi... so monica accidentally makes his tounge swell up. chandler and joey use ben as a babe magnet... and leave him on a bus. pheobe deals with a professional singer brought in to take her place. but all ends well as they sing smelly cat together.moreless

joey and chandler are so funny

By xkelly123x, Jan 14, 2007

Chandler and Joey baby-sit Ross's son Ben and accidentally leave him on a bus whilst chatting up some women and are afraid they have the wrong child. Phoebe loses her Central Perk singing gig to a professional singer who is better that phoebe. And Ross has an allergic reaction to Monica\'s kiwi-lime pie and theres a problem when he has to have an injection but hes afraid of them.

Chandler and Joey make the episode.

By SMGslayer97, Nov 06, 2006

Though Ross has a hilarious allergic reaction and visit to the doctor I absolutely love Chandler and Joey in this episode.

Joey: Hi, here's the deal. We lost a carseat on a bus today. It's white plastic, with a handle, and it fits onto a stroller. Oh, and there was a baby in it. Joey: All right... ducks are heads, because ducks... have heads.

Chandler: What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday?

Joey and Chandler watch Baby Ben after Ross has to go to the hospital. Its quite an adventure under the watch of Uncle Joey and Uncle Chandler

By Genesis01, Sep 15, 2006

Loved this episode!!! When I check out info for the re-runs on tv I hope to find this episode playing. Lot of great quotes and scenes that you react over and over agin and still get a laugh.

Favorite part is definately when Chandler and Joey have to figure out which baby is Ben.

''Heads will be ducks, because ducks have heads''

''what kind of crazy ass clowns came to your birthday parties? ''

I can watch this episode over and over agin. I laugh my head off every time and so does anyone watchin it with me.

In all it was a really funny episode. One of the best.moreless

Load More Reviews