The One with the Halloween Party

Episode Reviews (14)

Superb

By Canogaparkcindy, Sep 10, 2010

I have to say Lisa Kudrow stole the show here. Playing Phoebe and the opposite of Phoebe, Ursula, is something that she pulled off brilliantly. The plot was interesting. Phoebe falling in love with Ursula's finace, Eric. It's even harder when Phoebe finds out that Ursula has been lying to Eric.

Phoebe: She is lying! And I bet I can prove it. Excuse me. (She grabs Ursula's purse and starts going through it and finds some papers.) Okay. Okay. Yeah-Not a prayer chain, but what looks like a detailed drawing of a bank floor plan. (Holds up her nametag.) I could not stop laughing at that line. There was definitely a lot more memorable moments, probably too much to mention. Rachel trying to be nice to the kids was funny. Chandler vs. Ross at arm wrestling was absolutely hilarious. Joey fit in perfectly, and Mona felt out of place. I just don't see her as Ross's girlfriend. I just see her as some random date or hookup, I just have trouble getting used to her probably because there's noting strange or quirky about her. She's just plain jane. All the costumes were also hilarious, and I have to say, this is a great Halloween special. It still manages to be eventful as well with Phoebe & Eric. Hilarious episode.moreless

Halloween special

By seriesguy3998, Aug 29, 2009

Monica throws a Halloween custom party at her and Chandler's appartment. Ross takes Mona to the party. Phoebe invites Ursula and her fiancé, who Phoebe now feels attracted to. Monica dresses up as catwoman, Phoebe as supergirl, Rachel as a "woman who bought a fancy dress and wants to use it", Ross as "doody", Chandler as a pink bunny, and Joey as Chandler.

This one, The One with the Halloween Party, was so amazing. Was so so funny. The fact that Monica thought Ross could beat up Chandler was hilarious. Rachel paying the children because she ran out of candy was so funny. And the costumes, the costumes were so funny. Ross's Doody, Chandler's pink rabbit and Joey's Chandler were the best. Also, Monica looked hot in her catwoman costume, lol.moreless

By super_georgiaaa, Aug 01, 2008

Thumbs up to those writers I would say if I met them. Great episode, only watched it about hmmm.... COUNTLESS TIMES. How the writers came up with stuff like that is really really really beond me or anyone. Love the whole "Ross came as doody thing" and the beautiful pink bunny costume.

I really disliked Rachel in this episode though and I didnt feel that she was funny at all in it but they had to have her to glue the whole show together.

My favroutie costume would definetly have to go to Joey but they didn't make it too obious to laugh at before he said that he was Chandler.

All in all great episode.moreless

the friends celebrate halloween...

By harryathouse, Feb 14, 2008

Monica and Chandler decide to throw a costume halloween party at the last minute and the friends come as some intresting characters.

Ross is spud-nik (a giant potato!), Chandler is a giant pink bunny, Joey is Chandler, Phoebe is Super girl, Monica is Cat woman and Rachel is 'a women who spent a lot of money on a dress and is wearing it because soon she wont be able to fit into it'.

Meanwhile, Phoebe bumps into her twin sister (Ursala), and makes a shocking discovery when she finds that Ursala is getting married next week, so she invites her and her fiance to the party so that she can meet him.moreless

Halloween on Friends!

By Black_Grace, May 03, 2007

Good episode! Its halloween and Monica has a halloween party where she dresses up as catwoman, Chandler a pink bunny, Phoebe supergirl, Ross some potatoe dude and Rachel and Joey didn't dress up. Phoebe's costume was the best! Chandler was funny because he has to wear that costume. Ross trys to impress Mono and makes Chandler let him win in a arm westle. I can't believe Joey said that when Mono came he was like I was right you did come as a sluty nurse and Mono was like no just a nurse!moreless

I always LOVE LOVE LOVE when our favorite Friends dress up.

By friendsrulez, Apr 26, 2007

For each episode, there's always a moment that I look forward too. This is a rather simple moment compared to the rest of the hilarity of the episode: Phoebe says "So I see we meet again, Catwoman." And then Monica replies "Hello Supergirl." And then Phoebe says, "It's me Phoebe." I don't know why...but I alays love that part because it's so Phoebe. Chandler as a big pink rabbit. Ross as Spudnic/Doody. Rachel as a pregnant woman who soon wouldn't fit in that dress. And Joey as Chandler. Toooo funny.

I also love Rachel giving out candies and soon checks. And Ross and Chandler arm wrestling. And Mona came as a nurse, but Chandler mistakens it as a slutty nurse. And Gunther as Charlie Brown, mistaken by Rachel as gay And I also didn't mind Sean Penn as a solar system and his storyline with Phoebe.

A whole lot of funny stuff. One of the purest enjoyable episode.moreless

awesome heres the script

By laura11, Apr 02, 2007

win. No, Chandler’s really strong. Oh my arm is so sore. Oh nurse! (Waddles over to Mona.)

Chandler: I am strong! I’ll show you! (He sits down at the table.)

Monica: Chandler please!

Chandler: Oh what’s the matter? Are you scared?

Monica: Let’s go big bunny!

(They assume the starting position.)

Chandler: Okay. 1…2…3—Go! (Once again he’s at a stalemate, but this time he’s in pain.) (Pause) I’m gonna kill myself!

Good episode!

By wappyman, Jan 23, 2007

The gang has a hallowwen party, so Phoebea invites ursalas fiance eric. Rachel starts to hand out candy but realises she's not good at when she gives all the candy away to a girl who said she loved her. She then gives out money. Ross dresses up as Sputnick, but no one knew what he was. Chandler dresses up as a pink bunny. Phoebea and monica fight over who can beat each other up. Chandler and Ross arm wrestle, but no one can win, so Chandler lets Ross win. Rachel makes a kid cry after not giving him money because they restocked on Candy.moreless

Monica and Chandler throw a Halloween Party with hilarious results! One of my favorite scenes is the one where Joey tells Chandler that he has come to the party as Chandler and then makes this blaaaaagh sound and Chandler gets offended. Classic!

By frankiemay, Oct 31, 2006

I absolutely love Friends and I honestly wish this program was still in production today. But thankfully we have the reruns.

The one with the Halloween party is one of my favorites. I was very excited to see a Halloween episode for a change. This is a must see rerun.

Everyone in the cast had great dialogue. There was never a dull moment, but then in my opinion there never were any dull moments in any of the Friends episodes.

Watch this very funny episode once and you'll be hooked! This is Sitcom Frankie wishing you a Happy Halloween.moreless

The gang has a Halloween party, and has some funny times during it!

By chandlerchick, Aug 16, 2006

I loved this episode! It was fantastic and funny and I loved how everyone had a costume on. I especially thought Ross and Chandler's costumes were funny. When Joey said "Alright Ross came as doody!" I laughed so hard!

When Chandler came out in his pink bunny costume, I almost died.

Chandler: Monica, I appreciate you getting me the costume.

Rachel: Oh, you did this to him?

Monica: I thought you'de love it? Your favorite book as a kid was the velveteen rabbit

Chandler: The velveteen rabbit was brown and white!

Monica: Well, it was either a pink bunny, or no bunny at all

Chandler: No bunny at all! Always no bunny at all!

Chandler: Howdy doody?

Ross: That's funny, so funny coming from the guy in a pink bunny costume his wife made him wear

I laughed so hard!moreless