Superb

501 Thoughts

By thefanof, Jan 06, 2015

Fringe started to lose focus in season four and that trend carried over into this episode. I was curious to see how things played out, but from an entertainment standpoint, it just wasn't great.

Coming back

By Rolamb, Mar 19, 2013

Every once and a while I want to see the end of this episode again. Seeing Walter in a bit of despair and then hope when he sees the flower, the colouring of that stage, the music, it makes me tear up again and again. It was a fantastic opening of a grand season. For that scene alone he should have had a golden globe (or at least a nomination).

Set the pace

By RuanHuman, Oct 09, 2012

It felt strange at first because the changes are so drastic. I missed agent Broyles and monster of the week... but It's a good start to what looks like it's going to be a great final season!

Great Season Premiere!!

By SarmenMichael, Oct 07, 2012

Let me start by saying, when it comes to Fringe I am bias and I have no problem admitting that.

Saying that I gave this episode a 10 out of 10.

Seeing Peter and Olivia reunited again always makes me happy. It has already been established nothing can keep them apart. Not even erasing Peter from existence. Olivia meeting adult Ette for the first time was such a touching moment. How would you feel in a situation like that?? Your mind would be racing...

I love Walter so much. Even though I want Winmark to die for what he did to Walter, it might have been necessary as Walter was becoming the man he didn't want to become due to Etta and Simon Foster replacing the brain matter Bell had removed from Walter's brain.

The writers of this show and the science advisors of this show should also have huge recognition as in my opinion they are awesome and seem to not only make the science believable but the also satisfy with some answers but always leaving you thinking what road the next episode could take. I love trying to guess what would happen next and being surprised every time.

Anyway, I'm babbling too much.

Just watch Fringe and Enjoy it. It's the best.moreless

John Noble should win an Emmy

By SophieLouiseT, Oct 01, 2012

I am at a loss as to why this incredible actor has not won an Emmy for his performance as Walter. The final scene of this premiere was so wonderful that I found myself deeply moved that it will soon be over. John Noble managed to portray pain, sadness, hope and ecstasy by just staring out a car window; what an acting giant! It is such a shame that the show has not been noticed by the awards' world; in me a small flame (dandelion!) hopes, this will be the year it finally receives recognition.moreless

not completely sure about all this...

By DelilahKathry, Oct 01, 2012

I love Fringe. I really do.

But at the moment I can't really cope with the Etta, Olive, Peter storyline. It just doesn't feel right.

I still hope they will sort it out, since I really wanna know what happened in the past to Olivia and Peter.

I enjoyed the last scene very much, though I don't really know what or if it meant anything.

We'll see. I'm curious to find out.

OMG !!! What an Opening to Season 5 !

By AkiraHideyo, Oct 01, 2012

Just WOW ! Kinda makes everyone wonder now how this brilliant show is on its last season. If they keep up the logical and exciting brilliant trajectory of every episode till its finale hereon, Fringe could possibly end up as one of the greatest SyFy series ever. A week's wait till episode 2 is way too long. Truly amazing episode. The ending with Walter in the car listening to the CD and witnessing new life sprouting was very very touching. Wow again !moreless

For the sole purpose of laughing at rcls0053's review

By deathly_hollows, Sep 30, 2012

Seriously?

Could possibly be the best season yet!

By ultimateTVfan, Sep 30, 2012

I loved the premiere, fringe is truly one of my favorite shows and I will be so sad to see it go after this season but from the look of this episode they're gonna go out with a bang, a big one!

Already counting the days until the next episode :D

Load More Reviews