Episode Reviews (12)

Superb

By thefanof, Jan 04, 2015

They tried too hard for an overly melodramatic episode, and that's just not where this show is at its best. Coming off the last episode I was actually disappointed with this.

"Fringe" is a TV show written and produced to near feature film quality.

By BevinChu, Jan 12, 2013

Writers often lend stories weight by increasing the stakes involved. The higher the stakes, the weightier the story.

In "Fringe" the protagonists are fighting to save not just the nation, not just the world, but the universe. In fact they are fighting to save not one, but two universes.

You can't get much more weightier than that!

But this is hardly the only factor that makes the show feel important.

"Fringe" writers have been amazingly adept at depicting human relationships as well. This episode is an excellent example.

The scene in which the protagonists from the two universes must say their goodbyes before the connection between the two universes is severed, forever, was truly touching.

"Fringe" is a TV show written and produced to near feature film quality.moreless

By SarmenMichael, May 05, 2012

I am in love with Fringe. I like many others seem to think that DRJ is actually trying to save the Universe or Multiverse.

After learning the Observers were bad, minus a few, I seem to remember that episode inn season one where Fringe investigates a cop who exploded like an ice bomb in order to prevent Observers getting information on Walter, Peter and Olivia. Remember they were passing briefcases around with info on Walter, Peter and the Fringe Team and this Army guy was trying to stop them. I wander what else that Army guy knows?

I am so excited to see what happens.

What ever happens I know I will love it.moreless

Great show but with some bugs

By JeffWong1, May 03, 2012

This episode has a "big bug". If you can see when people were activating their abilities to trigger the earthquake at the same time. In US, it is daylight all right, but not in China or Australia or some other areas around the world because they should be either night time or dawn. Of course it doesn't really make any sense about shutting down the doomsday machine to prevent collapse of both universes. Well anyhow, this episode is really great if they can fix the bugs and makes a bit more sense.moreless

fantastic (SPOILERS)

By clarinet31, Apr 30, 2012

This episode was absolutely spectacular. The ending was so emotional! I was so happy when Linc decided to go with Fauxlivia back to the other side. It was also nice seeing Nick Lane again! Can't wait to see what the season finale holds...

I have started to wonder if DRJ isn't the true villian. When he said about enjoying tea while he can, it points to him knowing about the future Observer takeover (water is severely restricted). So, it's possible what he's doing is trying to prevent that and create a "better" world, in his own twisted way. It's possible that alt-Bell is the true villian behind it all. It's unlikely that he died in a car crash... too convenient. And in the preview, we found out Bell is alive...

I have to stop questioning the science behind some of this haha...moreless

4x10 "Worlds Apart"

By lucianoabc, Apr 30, 2012

I'm crying, I just finished this episode, and I'm crying....

String Theory anyone?

By blairafon, Apr 29, 2012

This episode was a BIG advertisement for string theory. Universes colliding to create new universes... at it heart it was and IS string theory. For an explanation of what string theory is, please watch the your youtube video with Michio Kaku, world renown theoretical physicist and co-author of string theory.

"the universe is change"

By calfmandooo, Apr 29, 2012

what a great episode. did not expect to see the bridge closed... will we see the 'red' universe again? I think i'll miss it. I counted (in my head) they said the word 'jones' at least 35 times... is he the real enemy?? The teaser for the next show blew my mind. I liked the fact that the 2 Walters shared that moment.... been waiting for that. Will we see Seth Gable again?? Is Belly really alive?? That would be a crazy twist. Also i liked that there was no 'mission impossible' music in the episode. I just hope & pray there will be a season 5.

I just saw this...

I don't know if it was made up or not but i hope it's legit!!!!moreless

"Our life is what our thoughts make it"

By Lccf, Apr 29, 2012

A very fitting quote for a show that seems to know no bounds as far as imagination is concerned, and beautifully delivered by John Noble. Walter and Walternate was a scene I was wainting for something like at least two seasons, and I wasn't disappointed. Finally, after all these years spent fearing or hating each other, they come to an understanding ... just when it's almost too late. Walternate's forgiveness reminded me of "White tulip". It was that powerful. But all actors were perfect, from Anna Torv ( no rainbow ? so sad ... ) to Seth Gabel or the one playing Nick Lane. Emotions were everything, and the plot was simple enough not to distract from them. The ending was just heartbreaking : I suspect we haven't seen the last of the red universe , but it might take some time to go back there, and that's a pity.

Oh and just to be nasty : with Jones now the only one who can cross over ( until Olivia's power resurfaces, that is ) , what chances does each of the world have against him ?moreless

Load More Reviews