Superb

First they visit Kyoko's grave, and then they meet Momiji

By EdmieVictoria, Aug 06, 2009

okay, i totally cried at the end of this episode!!! it's so sad! i'm gonna watch it later on again. This episode is so much better in the anime than in the manga itself... in the manga, they just made it look so simple and easy, but in the episodes when they actually describe everything, it's so much better. okay, i totally cried at the end of this episode!!! it's so sad! i'm gonna watch it later on again. This episode is so much better in the anime than in the manga itself... in the manga, they just made it look so simple and easy, but in the episodes when they actually describe everything, it's so much better. (i repeated it for word count xD)moreless

ahhh poor momiji

By CancerTheCrab, Apr 27, 2007

well the begining was fun, kyo asking yuki if he could go and then saying he was going anyway or something like that. i liked hearing more about her mom and i liked yukis and kyos reactions to it! the two friends talking about torhu at the end of it was sweet, made me feel for hana even if she is weird she cares alot! the end was really sad, i was all tearing up and stuff. momiji's mom is horible!!! who would want to forget their child just because they turn into a rabbit??!?! your sapposed to love your kids unconditionaly!! what a horible mother!!!! poor momiji!! and he is so happy, like torhu, i never figured to compare them but now it seems so obvoius! this was the first time he really acted his age too, man i really hate his mom even though he doesnt! she could have tryed harder or at least tried at all!! i was glad when torhu hugged him, like a good mother would do, it was so sweet!moreless

Tohru,Uo,Saki,Kyo,Yuki decided to go and visit Tohru's mother grave.Since it was the aniversary of Tohru's mother death.This has become an sadness about mother.As Tohru works in the building.She finds Momiji there for an good reason.

By yuki_megami, Aug 05, 2006

I do not know many voted tearjerker.But this reveiw gives it an tearjerker.This episode made want to cry! Well for Momiji of course.She explained to Tohru about the curse even about the mother who bares the child.They would either protect it or reject it.His mother reject him.She even hate looking at him.I was sad for Momiji and mad at his mother for throwing her child away liked that.Yeah and Hatori haf to earse her memories away of Momiji or giving birth to him.When he see's his mother.She thinks that he is somebody else's child.Momo is his little sister.I don't think she knows that they are sibling.So I tell you this was an sad episode.For me mixed of sadness and angryness.Since Momiji mother rejected him and all.moreless

Honda Tohru learns about Momiji and his mother...this episode almost made me cry!

By Macz-4-me, Jun 02, 2006

This was probably the most SAD episode I have ever seen in any show...I alsmost started to cry! The only reason I didn\'t was because I don\'t cry at shows or movies, no matter how much I want to!

Momiji, when he was born, was hugged by his mother. The minute she hugged him, he turned into a rabbit.

His mother was so frigtend by this, she hated him. Every day she would cry. Poor Momiji!! His dad asked him if it was okay if he earased her memory.

Momiji was so sad...but he knew it was only the best for her.

His dad asked Momiji\'s mom: \"Are you sure you want to forget? It will be a big regret, the biggest regret ever, and you won\'t even remember it.\"

And here is what amde this episode so sad, his mother replied:

\"The biggest regret I will ever have...is giving birth to that creature!\"

I isntantly choked up. What am terrible mother!!!!!!!!

She had another \"normal\" child, and never knew she gave birth to a son.

Momiji...he never told her. His mother dosen\'t know he exisits.

The saddest episode in a show I have ever seen.

I give this a ten. Make this into a movie, I say!!!

10!!! 10 out of 10!!!moreless

The most depressing episode in the whole season! First by visiting Tohru's mother's Grave. Then we learn more about Momiji and his parents... or more so his mother, Who had her memory erased, thus forgeting about Momiji being her own son.

By LunaTsukino, Aug 18, 2005

If it wasn't the first part when Tohru, Yuki, Kyou, Uo and Hana visiting Kyoko's grave, a year after her death, that got me crying it was the second half of the episode. We finaly meet Momiji's mother.

"I want to try and live my life, carrying all of my memories with me.

And even if those memories are painful, even if they do nothing but hurt me

I want to keep them

Even those memories I sometimes wish I could forget.

As long as I carry them with me, as long as I can keep holding on

moreless