Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch

Episode Reviews (8)

Great

Kif gets pregnant.

By Partdridge, Nov 11, 2011

I was loving the way Kif didn't know who the babys father (if that's what you can call it) was because of the crazy alien way in which he becomes pregnant. But besides that, this instalment doesn't have much going for it at all.

Any funny parts are in the first half where Kiff first gets knocked up a notch and then the episode feels like it has to drag this idea out to full length, forgetting it's supposed to be funny along the way.

It's a shame that zap Brannigan and Bender are both here through the whole thing but just aren't raising a chuckle. Plus, there's way too much unfunny talk from some alien helping with the birth in the later parts.moreless

Pretty Good

By futuramarama, Jan 17, 2010

In this episode, Kif is pregnant, because it is his species that gives birth, not the woman. But Amy does not know if she is ready to be a mother so she runs away. Kif gives birth in the end, and it is revealed that the babies will not be able to walk on land for a few years, and Amy promises she will be ready to be a mother when that time comes.

A good episode, some of it near the end was pretty gross, like when Kif gave birth, but overall a good, funny episode. Overall grade: Amoreless

funny episode

By Blind_Legend, Jul 02, 2008

Kif getting pregnant is hilarious. He's eager to have the baby, Amy's parent's are eager. Amy's about to freak out with the talk of commitment. I was tricked when Amy stormed out on Kif when her parents converted her party board into an ironing board and we hear crying. I figured Kif's baby just dropped out of Kif on the floor. But, that cut to Zoidberg bawling was hilarious.My favorite line is when Brannigan tells Leela that their love has had to deal with her costant hatred, and now this (referring to Kif's pregnancy.) That's pretty hilarious.All the pictures in Kif's cabin were kind of creepy. I would definetely run away from someone who did that. :pmoreless

Kif gets pregnant.

By mataletea, Feb 02, 2007

While on a delivery mission Amy stowaways onboard the ship so that she can meet up with her boyfriend Kif. Amy is suprised to discover that Kif is pregnant and that she is about to become a mother.

Although Amy is the 'smizmar' the person who induced the state required to conceive she may not actually be the person who contributed the DNA. Anybody who has touched kif may be the actual parent.

There is a really cool scene of the characters spinning around inside the professors machine and being spat out one after the other when it determines they are not the parent.

Kif's relieved look when Zapp is spat out is only offset when Amy is also spat out leaving only Leela the parent inside.moreless

This is a sweet episode.

By ian_ralph12345, Jul 06, 2006

This episode is kind of funny. Kif gets pregnant.

Amy, Bender, Fry and Leela have to make a delivery. Amy hides in the package and drives the ship to where Kif is. Zapp shoots a hole in the ship and everything is getting sucked out. Kif is getting sucked out. His glove slips off and he touches Leela, Fry, Zapp and Amy. He gets pregnant. The way he gets pregnanat is touching someone without his glove on. They figure out it's Leela's baby. Kif says that the mother is the person who inspires the baby. Amy runs away because she's afraid of all of the responsibility. Kif goes to a special place in the middle of the forest where he was born. He has the babies. Right before he does, Amy comes back. All the babies go into a pool. In twenty years they will be children.

I give this episode a 9.2 out 10.moreless

Introduction of the Holoshed

By jimbo_001, Feb 02, 2006

This episode is brilliant, Kif getting pregnant from Leela merely grabbing his hand. The holoshed scene and Zoidberg crying are classic, memorable scenes as is the shmizmar speech even though Amy isn't there. The end where Amy decides that she'll be ready in the 10 years that it will take for the babies to come out of the pond was a hilarious end and Zapp Brannigan was hilarious in this episode too. "Our love has had to endure your constant hatred and now this!" being a clasic Zapp line. This episode was a very good one, which explored Amy's relationship with Kif.moreless

Funny