Meanwhile

Episode Reviews (11)

Superb

The Second Conclusion of "Futurama"

By bautistakenrick856, 21 hours ago

The series has been cancelled once again. Why do networks hate the show so much? As much as I hate how TV shows are coming to an end, this one has a very good ending. It was about time Fry and Leela got married. They went from young-to-old and they have traveled around the world. This was actually the perfect end to a great series. Ken Keeler must be REAL good at making series finales.

Perfect series finale

By Girlygeek43, Mar 18, 2014

Now here's something Futurama did that other shows in it's genre have failed to do, end when it needed to. Futurama may have had it's duds from time to time, but this series finale uses imagery, emotions, and writing like no other. All in all, the writers knew what they were doing, and it ended when it needed to.

A flawless episode to go out on

By gpph, Dec 31, 2013

Very touching, clever, and hilarious. Apparently they saved a lot of their best Season 10 ideas for this one episode, and I'm actually glad they did. It's one of the best of the series.

What am I going to do with my life

By Jaxful, Dec 20, 2013

I finshed the show last night, and now i dont know what I am going to do with my life... Overall I would say it was a great finale. It had a bit of everything from the past seasons, and my favorite part about it was when the professor said that it would take them back to the moment before he created the time button. I really hope that this show gets renewed ANYWHERE I dont care what network.

Amazing Episode

By georgepanono, Nov 07, 2013

Great season finale nothing bad to say, it was funny and had a unique interesting and great story.

A perfect ending to a great show...

By mori1bund, Sep 06, 2013

still leaves a very smart loophole for a comeback.

In addition this episode has many moments and elements that one can find in the best episodes of this show. This episode is an instant classic!

Perfect episode, I hope Futurama will never return

By wwwjensweb, Sep 05, 2013

What an ending for such a great show. The episode started off normal, but then turned into one of the greatest moments in TV or movies for me ever. It had everything:

- this half science, half crazy thing that Futurama can do so perfectly if they just try hard enough

-all those little jokes that made every second of that episode so great (spoiler/exaple: a bed made of pandas with coalas as pillows; makes you ask yourself if they are warm or not)

- really good storytelling for just 22min time

- a perfect ending for fry and leela

hope and guess this was for real the last episode, and it should be, now go with grace and such a great episod, this is a perfect ending

moreless

Solid A-

By BrianHartman, Sep 05, 2013

***This review WILL contain SPOILERS***

I thought the episode was a fitting send-off, and was almost perfect. The pacing, for the most part, was great, there were lots of allusions to earlier episodes, and we finally got to see Fry and Leela get married "for real" (rather than just the glimpse we saw in the time-skipping episode).

The reason I can't give it a 10 is because of the very end. If the writers had closed it off, and had Fry and Leela *stay* in their frozen time, it would've been perfect. Going back to the moment before the time button was invented reset everything and, IMO, robbed the audience of final closure. They're going back to a time when they're not married, and technically, there's no assurance that they will be, since a lot of what happened subsequent to the time button is dependent on it.moreless

Excellent series finale. Goodbye Futurama, I hope It will return

By ayranci2, Sep 05, 2013

Futurama is a very funny, entertaining and sci-fi show. It was great that Comedy Central revived this Show. I know some people doesn't like the revived version of this show and they are glad that this show got canceled but I liked the revived version and I hated that this show got canceled again. I hope this show returns and I hope It will be better than ever. At least we will see Futurama last time in The Simpsons/Futurama crossover episode and I'm so looking forward to this crossover. Anyway, I thought series finale of Futurama was great. To be honest, I liked this episode more than "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings", "Into the Wild Green Yonder (Part 4)" and "Overclockwise". I'm glad this series ended with a happy ending. The plot was clever and It was sci-fi again. There were no boring moment in this episode. Every mintue of this episode was very enjoyable. This episode wasn't very funny but there were some funny moments in this episode. The funniest part of this episode is when Professor took the money that Zoidberg found, then Professor sent the universe 10 seconds into the past and then in Zoidberg didn't find the money in his pocket. Fry and Leela's life after they broke the universe was great and I'm glad Professor wasn't dead and he returned at the end of this episode. This episode is definetly my favorite episode of this season and It's one of my new favorite Futurama episodes. Also I thought the last season (season 7b) was great. I rate this season 9/10. I definetly recommend this episode to everyone, even the people who doesn't like the revived version of Futurama. Goodbye Futurama. I hope It will return. 10/10moreless

Load More Reviews